Funny things our dogs do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 12 year old Yorkie and a 4 year old cocker and I am soppy about them to the point that they sleep on my bed and I have trouble sleeping if their not (ie on holiday etc) when they kiss me I say "I love you too" and my husband thinks I am nuts, but hey whats new.

My cocker also does the spinning round on the spot thing until she find a place shes wants to do her business, yorkie will go anywhere and even cocks her leg.. they both HATE with a vengence the postman, and the cocker snatches the letters and rips them to complete shreds, hence why we built a porch to try and prevent this.

Cocker knows how to open the bin cupboard and remove bin contents all over house, also moves pillows about on the bed to suit her comfort!

For every little thing they add to my life I love them with all my heart, and always will.

heres my baby in his new muzzle
emmsybabes - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(ignore the state of the walls im decorating lol)
just look at his sad little eyes :cry: have to say though he's been as good as gold when we put it on him ,he just sits there with his head up.like "yaayyyy my muzzle " lol

heres some more pics of him NOT looking like hanibal lector..i give him a big strokey after we took it of him ..i want him to accsociate putting the muzzle on and takking it off as fun and enjoyable for him ,not a chore

his eyes went all soppy lol they tell you how much he likes his head strokes

Lol Emmsy when I saw the first piccie of him I thought how bless he looks like hannibal then I read your post through and you had thought the same lol

Aw bless him, he looks so sad with his muzzle on, like hes saying "aw, what have I done now?" he looks sweet but I know he would be able to smell my fear and the sweat on my hands, just because he is a big dog.

What about a clicker training aid.When she moans/crys you click the clicker.She stops to see what has made the noise,then you reward.She will soon realise that when she stops she gets a reward.Fab training aid from pet shops.

These can be used for lots of different problems with dogs.Hope this helps.xx

Thanks Babs, I'll try that - hope it works!! :hug:

its like having another child in the house,every where i go hes there under my feet,he opens all the kitchen coubard doors when im not in,he dosnt get anything out just does it.So my first job is to go round and closed all the doors!.I wish i could get a dog football team as hes the best dribbler iv ever seen hes fantastic at ball control.We love him to bits tho hes our fury friend

Latest posts

Back