Geeg's book, what a difference it has made to my nail application.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstruman

Reaction score
Hi guy just thought id share my thoughts with you on Geegs book Nail Class.
Well what a fantastic read it has really got me thinking about the way i was doing nails. I was far from perfect at doing nails even though i have almost 2 years experience and have been trained by a well known company.
I have decided to start again from the begining following the book to the letter and i must say that my application and timing has improved almost overnight especially on infills.
I will point out that my nails still need quite a bit of practice and at one point i was considering giving up, i dont really get problems such as lifting and my regular clients are happy with the nails i produce but i look the nails and think gosh they could look so much better. I feel inspired to carry on on now and hopefully in the coming months my nails will continue to improve.
My husband has offered to help me start up my own salon and the thought of it excited me but also filled me with dread as i know with the nails i was producing the business wouldnt have been a success, now i feel confident that if i continue to practice following Geegs instructions i may (fingers crossed) get the nail salon i have dreamed of and it will be successfull, So thank you Geeg xx

Tell me about it I'm far from perfect but I though yeh there a good set until I read the book and put it into practice and my god did it make a difference I look back in nails I did before and they are quite honestly SHOCKING lol my nails now are coming along lovely like you my timings are down and application is so much better not as much filing smoother finish good apex I love my book it is my bible and gigi is an amazing woman and an inspiration.

One day I may just may a very small may be able to produce a set of nails that half resemble the ones on the book.xx

Sounds an amazing book. How can I get one?! :lol:

Tell me about it I'm far from perfect but I though yeh there a good set until I read the book and put it into practice and my god did it make a difference I look back in nails I did before and they are quite honestly SHOCKING lol my nails now are coming along lovely like you my timings are down and application is so much better not as much filing smoother finish good apex I love my book it is my bible and gigi is an amazing woman and an inspiration.

One day I may just may a very small may be able to produce a set of nails that half resemble the ones on the book.xx

Me too crystal coleen, i can only dream at the minute about producing as set half as good as gigis, lol, maybe one day

Thanks for posting this. Sounds like a book I definitely need! Going to look for it now!!

Is there also something about gel in it too?

Ooh I'm interested!

So this is about acrylic nails then?

Its for gel and acrylic users, im a gel girl and its helped me loads

I think I will buy this book :) it sounds very helpful
xx

After reading geegs book and constantly referring back to it I can honestly say my L&P enhancements have a much more natural look and last forever! No more soaking off just rebalanced every 3-4 weeks!
An essential read!
I'm an avid reader of anything! Even cereal packets! So if anyone can recommend any other books I'd be grateful xx

Thanks readers :biggrin:

Don't forget that Sweet Squared also sell my book 'nailclass' and if you are ordering you can save on postage that way.

Glad the book has helped and it is always music to my ears to hear that it has. I am away from the UK for a few weeks and thank you mrstruman for the accolade. :hug:

Last edited:
I just ordered mine! So excited!

I got the book last year...

Only 2 books ever written by a God

The Bible and Nailclass.

Chomping at the bit for mine to arrive,I had a look on the Mundos site and it seems to include VAT and free delivery. Unforunately Sweet Squared seem to be wanting to charge me VAT and delivery on top. Geeg did say free delivery so I will have to ring them and listen to that fabulous voice message again while in the queue, and query.

Can I order this if I'm in Canada ?

I'll be getting this come payday then! :D

I've just ordered one! Hope it helps me :) x

I could not read this thread and not order this book!!! Look forward to it's arrival, thank you x

Latest posts

Back