Geek Gazette - did you get yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys did not receive your Geek Gazette and your email address here is correct AND you are positive that it did not land in your junk/spam folder...

You NEED to complain to your ISP. Why? Because they will have flagged it as spam and possibly block the email address from future emails (i.e. people contacting you through the site, site subscription notifications, activation emails, etc...).

Simply write an email to them stating:

You seem to be blocking email from salongeek.com this IS NOT spam and it is important I receive emails from this domain.

My email addy is ok and my spam folder has been checked but still no joy.

I am receiving notification from salongeek.com for pm's so I don't think that my ISP is blocking salongeek.com.

Is there anything else I can try?

My email addy is ok and my spam folder has been checked but still no joy.

I am receiving notification from salongeek.com for pm's so I don't think that my ISP is blocking salongeek.com.

Is there anything else I can try?

Same here. Except wouldn't have a clue as to where to find my spam folder! Get allsorts of garbage emails coming through so don't think anything is blocked? I'm with ntlworld, anyone else with these having probs?

:) got mine all the way down here no probs.

has everyone now had theres? am i the only one who still hasnt? i have checked spam box, and i get regular notices form salon geek so isp isnt blockin it, so what else can id o to ensure i get it? any ideas please

thanks xxxxx

<<<<<is nosey cow and feels like she's missing out on something lol:)

I had the second one but never had the first!

I havent sent one for the past couple weeks. Just ironing out a few more issues then they will start back up again (and you will be able to browse the old ones online too :) )

I havent sent one for the past couple weeks. Just ironing out a few more issues then they will start back up again (and you will be able to browse the old ones online too :) )
Ok where was I and how did I miss out?

Geek Gazette?

Some one fill me in?:|

Latest posts

Back