Geek Meet at G-Mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there tomorrow but I don't know what time we are going yet, if I remember during my usual rushing around I'll try to pop by the bar at 1.30. Unfortunately I have a memory like a sieve and there will be lots of bright shiny things to distract me! I'm also supposed to be looking out for peeps from my college class, this event is turning out to be more social than business :lol:

Gutted!!

For several reasons I haven't been able to make it to Manchester today! Hope you all had a good time and I'm thinking of you!

Mat xx

aww mat

never mind hun, hope everythings ok, xxx

I couldnt go today :cry:
But I am hoping to try and pop over tomorrow for a couple of hours.:)

After receiving a call from glynis to see where the bloody hell i was i made the meet and every one said hi and if i did nt recorgnise you im sorry

Well just wanted to say
It was so lovely to meet all of you :hug:

I wasn't very chatty hahaha got a bit shy i think ,i just listened to everyone else really,
But I'm just chuffed to bits I got to go in the end,
Even though I did end up sat outside on my own for over half an hour at the end ,freezing my bits off while waiting for my lift home:green:
Did get chatting to a lovely toothgem fairy girly though, :lol:

Tell you what though, I did actually feel like I knew you all already and had met before,
pips, jules and bagpuss,glynis and judy ...you all looked really familiar hahahha, just felt like i had met you before,

I left the show at about 1.45pm so called into the bar on my way out. Couldn't see any geeks so left. Didn't realise until I was in the pub afterwards that I went to the wrong bar :rolleyes: Oh well, that'll teach me to write things down! Sorry I didn't turn up, didn't even spot anyone I recognised as I walked round. Hope you all had a good time :)

Well just wanted to say
It was so lovely to meet all of you :hug:

I wasn't very chatty hahaha got a bit shy i think ,i just listened to everyone else really,
But I'm just chuffed to bits I got to go in the end,
Even though I did end up sat outside on my own for over half an hour at the end ,freezing my bits off while waiting for my lift home:green:
Did get chatting to a lovely toothgem fairy girly though, :lol:

Tell you what though, I did actually feel like I knew you all already and had met before,
pips, jules and bagpuss,glynis and judy ...you all looked really familiar hahahha, just felt like i had met you before,

It was lovely to meet you all xxx

Latest posts

Back