Geek Meet at G-Mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to hopefully,
So fingers crossed I will see some of you there xxxx

Ems if you get the train there I will meet you and go down with you ?

:)I will make a small poster with salon geeks on it and when I am in the bar I will show it probably look a right plonker but who cares, we are there for some fun as well :lol::lol::lol:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I may be there too! :-D

I met Sassy at Excell, so I might dare to meet some other this year...:) Just bare with my English. It's bad when writing and even worse when I am nervous...:-D

C

Hi Im going sunday,up saturday night..so meet you there on Sunday to say HI, Teresa

im going girlies so see you there and glynis i have ya number and will text you mine back i promise xxxx

I have even put my mug on my profile so you can all recorgnise me xxxxxx

me and emma m will come and say hi:)

So, are you using Sams Avatar for you badge Pips?

Yeah think i will make one for me and one for loubylou, that way you will know we are from this site! :green:

Some of you recognise my ugly mug anyway lol

mine already done - i kept mine from last year -not that i need it, most geeks recognise me anyway - which is scary, as they say eh, once seen - never forgotten lol

I dare you to wear it G lol

its already in my badge hunny - my little geek star - tho must admit i feel abit daft, but this year i dont give a flying fig lol

great idea, is it ok to use sams icon thingy then? i will make badge if so, and then ill look iout for everyone else with theres

Nicky x

I'm getting my shopping list written out...

I have been to a couple of shows before but have never had a demo or anything done, so do you have to book or email the company if you want a demo done? or do you just hover and ask while you are there?

really looking forward to it xx how may people are competing? and on which days? would like to have a look at the comps xx

Ems if you get the train there I will meet you and go down with you ?
How,where,when and whoooooo lol
I need details lell coz my two mates cant come now :cry:
One might be able to go on the monday. but i dont think i can coz of the kids...

So I might just be brave and grown up and have a go of the train ON MY OWN AAARRRGHHHHH
I am scared but I reeeealy dont want to miss out :lol:
get in touch lell and we'll see what we can come up with xxxx

One might be able to go on the monday. but i dont think i can coz of the kids...

So I might just be brave and grown up and have a go of the train ON MY OWN AAARRRGHHHHH

Aw, Emmsy, be BRAVE! I am going all by my own from Norway (via. Rome. lol.) It's scary, but because I so want to go, I do it. I just HATE to travel on my own. Alone at the airport (esp. the airport in Rome as I have never been there before), 3 hours at an airplane, an hour with bus or train and 4 days ALONE at the hotel in a BIG KING bed! :eek: So take the train alone!!!:hug:

C.

great idea, is it ok to use sams icon thingy then? i will make badge if so, and then ill look iout for everyone else with theres

Nicky x

course it is hun - that icon thingy is the geek site emblem :lol:

Ems I have pm'd you my sweet :hug:

well if i can do it emms anyone can lol, i mean have you read my thread, im dithering about everything rofl, come on be brave and we'll all be there babe xxxx

My update is that one of my friends might now be able to go on the monday, but thats no good for me i dont think,
so looks like im going to be brave and get the train all on my own, and meet up with lell,
omg im ****ting it,
im sooooo not grown up when it comes to things like this, as many a geek knows :lol:

But i have really been looking forward to this for months and ive been saving up really hard, sooooo
Im thinking what to do ??

Its getting home aswell , it might be dark :cry: on a scary scary train with scary scary people,.....what if i miss my stop, or get emmanapped :eek:

I will be in the competition room or on the ANT stand (by the comp room) so if anyone is on their own, please come along for a natter!

Also, i need support from the geeks. The ANT has a slot in the ANT Nail Forum on the Monday at 3pm. Part of this is to talk about the geek site and what an important part of the industry it is. So if any geeks fancy having a chat, catch up or need any advice, please do come along.

Latest posts

Back