Geek Meet Professional Beauty ExCeL Feb 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone planning to "geek meet" on the Monday? :hug:
I will be there on the Monday Karen:)

I would have gone on Sunday but have a family event to attend and i don't teach on Mondays so we could meet at CND stand at 2 pm if you like...it has been ages since i saw you,maybe 3 years ago at least!...we could view the new 12 colors of shellac,i can place my order and then get a glassof vino or champers!

What do you say?:hug:...and that is open to anyone else of course!

I'm going on Sunday too, Martin, that makeup looks interesting, I'm just getting into this side of the industry, so any advise or pointer, send them my way please:hug:
So Mat will be near vip 3, does that sound like a good place to meet up? 2pm? I got a VIP invite and sent back an aceptence, not got any tickets yet:eek: Anyway, I'm easy to spot, short fat and got a bling walking stick, I'll be with the tall slim bomb shell that all the guys are looking at aka my daughter:rolleyes: ( it always happens lol)

Do you have to be fully qualified in the industry to go? I'm on an NVQ Nail technicians course at the moment so still in training but I would love to go. Do you have to pay for tickets? How do you get them?

Thanks xxx

I'm going on Sunday too, Martin, that makeup looks interesting, I'm just getting into this side of the industry, so any advise or pointer, send them my way please:hug:
So Mat will be near vip 3, does that sound like a good place to meet up? 2pm? I got a VIP invite and sent back an aceptence, not got any tickets yet:eek:

The make-up does look interesting. I had been using Bodyography and Oxyplex and had great success with it, mainly doing weddings, but this looks far more exciting!

So is it VIP lounge three then that people are meeting at?

I will be there on the Monday Karen:)

I would have gone on Sunday but have a family event to attend and i don't teach on Mondays so we could meet at CND stand at 2 pm if you like...it has been ages since i saw you,maybe 3 years ago at least!...we could view the new 12 colors of shellac,i can place my order and then get a glassof vino or champers!

What do you say?:hug:...and that is open to anyone else of course!

It will be lovely to see you again Gabi, perhaps a little earlier than 2pm if possible though, as my feet will definitely be begging me to sit down by then I'm sure!

Why don't we make it an official Monday Geek Meet at say 1pm at the CND stand? All geeks are welcome to come along, make themselves known and say hi :hug: xx

Hi Geeks

I'm going on the Sunday and have a VIP ticket and would love to meet up with you all.

Jackie x

Hi Guys!

Just to confirm, the event is ExCel London, 27&28 February 2011 (I noticed somebody had put Sunday 26th so just wanted to clarify :)

Those who have registered will receive their tickets approximately 2 weeks before the show.

We are very excited and looking forward to seeing you all at the show :)

For further details please visit:

FB: Professional Beauty | Facebook
Twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/pro_beauty @pro_beauty

PB x

Coming all the way from the land Down Under for this show - look forward to meeting some of you there... will be a shock to the system though coming from our summer but very excited to be exhibiting and attending this event.:)

Just wondering.....if the geek meeting is at the vip lounge doesn't that mean non-vip's will miss out? Wouldn't have thought we'd be allowed in? Oh, and how do you qualify for a vip ticket anyway?

Just wondering.....if the geek meeting is at the vip lounge doesn't that mean non-vip's will miss out? Wouldn't have thought we'd be allowed in? Oh, and how do you qualify for a vip ticket anyway?

twas my next question too! I am not VIP :cry:

Me too how do you get VIP tickets. Are they sent to you by your suppliers who are exhibiting at the show, cos that counts me out for sure.

Hi Ladies

I just got a letter through the post saying they would like to invite me as a VIP. Not sure what I've done to deserve that!

Jackie x

I can't wait to see you all and say hi. Please don't give your REAL names - I will only recogise you from your GEEK names :lol:

I will probably be in my usual funereal wardrobe... so please don't be shy and please say HI. So many times people say... 'I didn't want to say hi because you looked busy' or 'I was too shy to come over' please don't be... I am extremely friendly and am always delighted to meet fellow Geeks.
:hug: Stand 105 in case you are wondering where The Nail Geek and I will be :hug:

Hi all, the tickets for Professional Beauty 2011 will arrive 2 weeks before the show. Watch out between the 12th and 16th of February. In case you don't receive them please re-register on Design Proposals totalbeautyshow

Hi,

I just saw this and it is a rumour that there have been tickets sent out already. The official date is 2 weeks before the show and I can confirm they haven't been posted yet. Please be patient ladies :). This is a post from Professional Beauty, Marketing Department. x ines

All Geeks will be getting an invite via email for the VIP Geek Meet this week :)

Just watch your inboxes :D

Samuel - will S2 be taking card payments, or do I need to bring plenty of folding with me?

All Geeks will be getting an invite via email for the VIP Geek Meet this week :)

Just watch your inboxes :D

Excellent! Looking forward to it! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back