Geek Meet Professional Beauty ExCeL Feb 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samuel - will S2 be taking card payments, or do I need to bring plenty of folding with me?

Lynne we will have credit card services... no cheques:)

I will probably be in my usual funereal wardrobe...

Huh? I have never ever seen you in anything other than wowsers hunni, I deffo wouldn't say Funeral wardrobe. Im sure you wont be this time. Cant wait to see you guys again oh and to thank you in person :wink2::hug:
Jen xxx

Huh? I have never ever seen you in anything other than wowsers hunni, I deffo wouldn't say Funeral wardrobe. Im sure you wont be this time. Cant wait to see you guys again oh and to thank you in person :wink2::hug:
Jen xxx
:hug: I just mean I will be most likely be in BLACK!!! :lol:

:hug: I just mean I will be most likely be in BLACK!!! :lol:

And there was I thinking you'd be in full Victorian mourning garb, complete with weeping veil!

Hi All,
I will be there on the Sunday & be making a bee line for the CND stand before I look at anything else :)

All Geeks will be getting an invite via email for the VIP Geek Meet this week :)

Just watch your inboxes :D

How cool, I'll be waiting excitedley..... Good I really am a GEEK lol xxxx

All Geeks will be getting an invite via email for the VIP Geek Meet this week :)

Ooooh! Getting excited now. Can't wait! :)

Rowena - Sei Bella Nails and Beauty www.seibellabeauty.co.uk

Twitter @seibellabeauty
Facebook page - Sei Bella Nails and Beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

And there was I thinking you'd be in full Victorian mourning garb, complete with weeping veil!

This really made me laugh Martin... that sounds very 'fashion week' lol... hmmm maybe I will think about!! :hug:

Arggghhhhh! I've got the email and followed the link for the S2 VIPgeek meet but I've already registered so it says I can register again??? Will I still be able to attend the VIP lounge for the Geek Meet???

Of course you will! Not sure if Ines will address that. She answered earlier on behalf of Professional Beauty in this thread a little while ago.

What happens if our tickets don't arrive before the 27/28?

Can we still go? starting to get worried now as i haven't' had anything in the post yet :(

I so looking forward to the show . Me and mum (aka nailsinlondon1) will be in the vip area . I didnt get an inbox message though lol .

Can I just say that I am loving the geek app on my iPhone ...

VIP tickets arrived this morning.

Hi, does anyone know how easy and how expensive it would be to get from Gatwick to excel and back? xx

:wink2: Will defo be there on Sunday

Hi, does anyone know how easy and how expensive it would be to get from Gatwick to excel and back? xx

No idea, but check out the Transport for London website for details.

Mat

Latest posts

Back