Geek Meet Professional Beauty ExCeL Feb 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dellaznailz

CND Education Ambassador, Moroccan Tan, Waxperts
Reaction score
I thought it was about time we started a geek meet thread for Pro beauty.

I know many of us have our priorities at the S2 stand with Shellac 2.00 being launched but there will be others things going on too!

I am going on the Sunday 26th Feb and I know plenty Scottish geeks will be there that day too.

So who else is going, what day, when and where do you want to meet and what do you want to do????? :green:

I thought it was about time we started a geek meet thread for Pro beauty.

I know many of us have our priorities at the S2 stand with Shellac 2.00 being launched but there will be others things going on too!

I am going on the Sunday 26th Feb and I know plenty Scottish geeks will be there that day too.

So who else is going, what day, when and where do you want to meet and what do you want to do????? :green:

I was planning on going but now I'm doing the pilot course I can't justify hotel costs etc.
Looking at coming down on the train maybe for the day if it's possible......do you know which train station I'd need to travel to???

I was going to do the Monday, but am just faaaar too excited to wait 'til then for my new Shellac shades, so both me & my shopping trolley are going to head down on the Sunday! Can't wait!! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Will zip over for the geek meet, am only 20 mins drive away. Just let me know where/ when/ if I gotta wear something recognisable.

I reckon those deelyboppers should do the trick!
I'll be there on the Sunday!

Well I've found some train tickets, but to get a decent amount of time will have to travel to Leeds the day before and make my way from there the Sunday morning........hmmmm providing the train tickets don't increase too much in price in next couple of days then I may well make it!!! xx

I'm going down on the Sunday too!
I have some reindeer deelyboopers :lol:

I'll be there on the Sunday. T'is only about an hour & a 1/4 away :):)

Not sure what exactly, but I will be wearing something blue (as I usually do, lol)

I'll be there on sunday! :hug:

Faye and I will be there on Sunday and then just me again on Monday. Just like the old days wohooo xxxx

I'm hoping to stay over for both days & try to persuade Poshfloss too if she can get the time off work. I'm rubbish at recognising peeps so hoping we can get a meeting time & place.

It would probably be good to arrange to meet up towards the end of the day then everyone will have got what they went for, and can relax and have a drink or maybe something to eat???

I would love to meet up with you all :) I shall be there both days as we are exhibiting so anytime suits me :)
Great idea x:hug:

Also I didnt realise shellac were releasing new colours...how exciting i shall be in the queue :)

Cant wait!!so excited as its my first time:) I got a confirmation email when I registered but nothing else so far.Am I the only one or do they send badges/tickets nearer the time??x

It would probably be good to arrange to meet up towards the end of the day then everyone will have got what they went for, and can relax and have a drink or maybe something to eat???
Ooh a drink sounds like a bloody good idea! Lol

I'm going on the sunday. Not sure wether to train or drive yet! x

Cant wait!!so excited as its my first time:) I got a confirmation email when I registered but nothing else so far.Am I the only one or do they send badges/tickets nearer the time??x

Hey Gilly. Same here, I have only got the confirmation email. I contacted them and they said they only send the badges(?) 2 weeks before the show. But i have heard some people on here got them already!! Can't wait!! And i am thinking about going both days, that's how exited i am lol. It would be nice to meet everyone who is going from here. :)

xxx

I'm excited it's only 30min now thanks to the move. when are we going to meet

Hey Gilly. Same here, I have only got the confirmation email. I contacted them and they said they only send the badges(?) 2 weeks before the show. But i have heard some people on here got them already!! Can't wait!! And i am thinking about going both days, that's how exited i am lol. It would be nice to meet everyone who is going from here. :)

xxx
Hie spring83,
So far it sounds like maybe those going as VIP are the ones who have received their badges.Fingers crossed we will get ours 2 weeks before like they said :eek: x

Latest posts

Back