Geek reunion online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sure if Im classed as an "Old Geek" but I have been around for a few years now:lol:

I pop in most days don't post much but read loads xxxx:hug:

I don't come on so much any more as I don't have time! I still have a home salon but I am also working part time for the NHS too, just to get me out of the house!:) Still pop in now and again just to catch up on the gossip:green:

I'm still here too, I can't believe it's almost 2 years since I joined this site! Where does the time go?

I have learnt so much and made some great friends on here :hug:

Fab thread Lell xxxx

Well, I guess I am on old geek, considering I'm now 49 years, 12 months and 8 days! LOL xxx

I joined in Sept 07, so nearly a year!

the past year has been mad but great, rent 2 rooms, sometimes make a bit of (pin) money sometimes make a wage!

About to open my training room which will hold 6 students.

Have 7 accreditted courses to teach, and still writing more courses.

for the future?

don't want much, a mini, not to be available for work 6 days a week, a toy boy with a 6-pack :eek: and champagne on tap!

I would like to work a 4 day week, 3 days therapy and 1 day teaching.

This is great Lell! Well done hunny :hug:

Lets see who we can really dig up from the past.....and say who you miss around here! See if we can get them to come and hello!

I miss......

~Shelley~
Little Angel
CarenD
Amy de Man

and where the ruddy heck has my buddy Andy (Axiom) gone. I really miss his fab waxing advice. And Layla and CB....I know they are mega busy nowadays but we miss you guys!

I'm in touch with a few others occasionally, but some I don't know where they've gone!

Crikey...makes you realise just how many have disappeared! I'm sure I am going to think of tons more as soon as I press submit!

2003 was a good year for me because I discovered this site :hug: I am here for the duration why because I LOVE IT good and bad I LOVE IT ALL.

Who can remember some of the following and does anyone know where they are now. I will only name a few of the ones who have never come back or have they ??
Aurora Dawn
Deni
Mani
Hollyballoo
Karen svc
Little Angel
bug123
chandz nails

Please add more

ooooh i'm still here !! cant beleieve its 5 yrs since i joined :eek:

i think i qualify for the golden oldies too.

Lets see...I remember who I havent seen for a while that havent already been mentioned....
Glorsclaws
Danger mouse

Oooooooo hahaha There is one person I remember who always livened up the boards....But I'm not sure I can think of her name...Maybe GLYYYNIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS can remember " :green:

Wow there are so many Peeps,....

Lets see...I remember who I havent seen for a while that havent already been mentioned....
Glorsclaws
Danger mouse

Oooooooo hahaha There is one person I remember who always livened up the boards....But I'm not sure I can think of her name...Maybe GLYYYNIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS can remember " :green:

are we talking about a certain readhead?

i miss glors too
dangermouse is my lechat buddy, shes all loved up now and rarely geeks.

Glorsclaws
Danger mouse

you got your internet sorted? glad to see you back.

are we talking about a certain readhead?
:green::green::green:

i miss glors too

dangermouse is my lechat buddy, shes all loved up now and rarely geeks.

I was reading an article last night in scratch by gloria, Her russian theme nails and photo's
By god that lady has TALENT !

You do kind of forget people....no not forget just forget to think about people lol,....
When your reminded you do miss them .....

still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........she sings in an operatic voice...pmsl

I am still here too..........and not planning to go anywhere else neither lol..............

I'm still alive and well! I still do come here and have a read but by the time I get to a post that I know an answer to, it's already been answered abou 5 times!! I just sit on the pink fence I guess.
I'm soooo busy with work too that by the time I'm home, I have just about enough time to pop on here and have a quick read before rushing off to make dinner/bath/bed! Am still loved up though and still in Wales, the country that doesn't stop raining :mad:

I think CB is the same, busybusybusy!! :green::hug:

Gosh, I can't believe I joined at same time as Geeg, only 10 and a half thousand posts to go:lol:

I miss Nemotail...and I wish Kimmi Rocks was still called Kimmi Rocks and had her original avatar in place:lol:

Ruth, do you remember when we used to spend hours on the phone trying to work out stuff on the site? Why couldn't I log in? Why weren't you being paid 20k for doing it?:lol:

Update on me - salon now employs 10-11 staff, going from strength to strength. 2008 I opened the Scottish CND sub-distributorship and Training Academy in Edinburgh. In 2003 I thought that maybe I would cut back on my 6 days a week - ha! in my dreams!!! I have to say I love almost every minute of it!

And thank-you Geeks for helping me through some very tough personal stuff xxx

I know what you mean Lee,where's Glo and Lucia ,yep i miss the posts of members who no longer frequent the forums

Eek I am still here:)

I was number 15 to join this site (i think that is so funny that I didn´t bother to join ASAP). Well it is just over a yr since The Hype sunk to the depths and come Oct 1st will be S2´s 1st birthday. Due to those plonkers spamming the site and bringing back the Congrats S2 thread, I sat and read ALL the wonderful things people had said when (WE WON the CND contact) and all (well nearly all :rolleyes:) the well wishes - it warmed my heart again to read so many lovely things.

I can´t believe we almost a year on from that and SOOOOO HAPPPYYY!!! :idea: Yesterday we sat in the sun drinking Champagne after some brilliant news and it is all SO RIGHT! :)

I miss Dawnie (Dawnie where are you babe and how is your wonderful pooch), I miss GlorsClaws (what are you doing Glor and how is your lovely man)?? I too wish Kimmi Rocks was still that... and I still call her that too... I miss Dee (David B) and Zoe P and Mum (haven´t seen her in a while but I guess they are megga busy)...

I wont go where Emseybabe was going but I doooo remember WELL (so does my husband :eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:).

I remember Bug123 too Lell... wonder what happened to him? Great thread by the way and nice to hear from Chicha Face... bout time you posted Layla xxx :hug:

and what about MaceyRatBags and StanleyAnne????

Latest posts

Back