Geek reunion online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOO !!! :green:
I guess you could call me an oldie in all ways lol joined in 2003 and number 4 to join the site ( hahaha beat ya samantha )

I dont post much these days but i do still come on and have a nose in the galleries and read the site WOW how its changed over the years. I'm still very busy working away and hopefully if not manchester this year i will be competing again next year :eek:

Love the site love the people :hug:

BOO !!! :green:
I guess you could call me an oldie in all ways lol joined in 2003 and number 4 to join the site ( hahaha beat ya samantha )

I dont post much these days but i do still come on and have a nose in the galleries and read the site WOW how its changed over the years. I'm still very busy working away and hopefully if not manchester this year i will be competing again next year :eek:

Love the site love the people :hug:

I miss you Caroline!! But I am happy in the knowledge that when geeks go to 'ground' it is usually because they are busy in their businesses and that makes me glad.

There are some very busy geeks that are lucky enough to have computers in their salons or home salons and can have a gander at the site 'in between times' so we still get the benefit of their expertise.

But remember this is a teaching site so most geeks are new geeks to the industry and the site and when they have learned and improved it is good to see them move on and take a back seat. They still lurk around though.:green:

How lovely to read how you geeks are doing because once a geek always a geek Caroline, Layla and Garfield and yep Stanleyann.
I miss Ant yes Judy your mate Mr Buckley but yep hes probably busy busy busy or just hates us now lol
I wonder what happened to Fingernailfixer too she was here years back.

well im still kinda here...come on and have a read and a search to see whats going on...but as any salon owner will know....my time to myself is very little and and very precious......im so so busy...i neen a nail tech and a break.....just one week in the sun!!

salon is going really well...3 years in february...love it...wouldnt swap my job....or the stresss that comes with it...for anything....missmy geeks...but hey im here in spirit...any way lunch over..must dash........

bye xxxxxxx

How lovely to read how you geeks are doing because once a geek always a geek Caroline, Layla and Garfield and yep Stanleyann.
I miss Ant yes Judy your mate Mr Buckley but yep hes probably busy busy busy or just hates us now lol

He's still around hun x:hug:
Say yes Ant.......

He's still around hun x:hug:
Say yes Ant.......

i'm stiil here, just about lol all them nights out with judy, i have problems functioning for days after lol

i'm stiil here, just about lol all them nights out with judy, i have problems functioning for days after lol

Good boy..back to sleep now....I'll get the first round in tonight:lol::hug:

What about all the american techs we had when geek first started like christie? Also groovynails, dawnie etc. And where the hell is my geek stand picnic mate nikki?! Also, debs..she's vanished too!
AND peppercorn nails, adele!
Lol samantha I still post..just not often! I don't have much to say!
Posted via Mobile Device

What about all the american techs we had when geek first started like christie? Also groovynails, dawnie etc. And where the hell is my geek stand picnic mate nikki?! Also, debs..she's vanished too!
AND peppercorn nails, adele!
Lol samantha I still post..just not often! I don't have much to say!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes Adele...Peppercorn Nails.. where is she (do you remember Samuel used to call her Corn O Pepper... he's such a dufus!!!:rolleyes:

Well I am still here - do pop in every now and again!

When you think about it how much have all our lives changed since the old nail geek days! :eek:

There is a few names I remember too - wont name them as they will be the ones that we dont want to remember!

What about Mani-fique! she was always on then just vanished.

I do know alot are invisable and do just bob on and read but why not post now and then :)

fingernailfixer just posted a couple of weeks ago and as for Anthony B ... don't let him fool ya ... he is on here invisible all the time. It's not like he's not here. I can see him and all the other invisibles Layla being another one who is around more than you know ... shame they don't spend some of the time giving their expertise like the rest of us.

Maybe some should spread a little of the :Love: and knowledge that they got from the nailgeek when they started out.:?: It's called paying it forward!

KIMMI ROCKS here! Aah.......I miss it sometimes too. I come on here every day without fail (unless AOL is playing up).

Nice to see some old names.......brings back memories. xx

I still here, not been posting for a while as life been busy one way or another but still check in regularly. I left the salon 3 months ago as working from home now, but still help out when needed in salon which is nice.

Still loving doing nails and its great to see all you enthusiastic geeks, old and new. xx:hug:

As I said, I don't post so often because by the time I get a chance to spot something I know the answer to, its already been answered! I'd only reply if I have anything extra to add! I don't get home from work until 7pm most nights so coming to post on here isn't always top priority!
If I was home throughout the week, I'd come here more often! Sadly I have rent to pay :p
What's the prob with being invisible?! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

as for Anthony B ... don't let him fool ya ... he is on here invisible all the time. It's not like he's not here. I can see him and all the other invisibles Layla being another one who is around more than you know ... shame they don't spend some of the time giving their expertise like the rest of us.

Poor bugger usually can't get a word edgeways in before I answer:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I started off as NailStyle on here....but its also my business name and so changed it as i wanted a little more privacy...:lol:

When i decided i wanted to do nails i just typed in "nail forums" on my search options to find others like me...and ended up here, been here ever since.

I'm still here! Dip in and out but don't have much time to post answers!!

what happened to that little girl that was always on here and often worried everyone?? Creative something....??? Red hair

Fashion week soon. Any of you 'oldies' want to do a show???

what happened to that little girl that was always on here and often worried everyone?? Creative something....??? Red hair

awww...Creative Tech...Sarah...:hug: :lol:

Last edited:

Hey Marian!! :hug:

Creativetech?? I often wonder about her. Thing was, she wasn't really a Creativetech if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back