Geek reunion online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, he was modelled on me:green:

Oh Adele you are so awful to yourself!! I hate to spoil the picture she paints of herself my geeklings but my friend is one lovely person in all ways.

Oh Adele you are so awful to yourself!! I hate to spoil the picture she paints of herself my geeklings but my friend is one lovely person in all ways.

Oh stop it:o:o:o......I'll get all silly and emotional and end up making a long speech:green:

and where the ruddy heck has my buddy Andy (Axiom) gone. I really miss his fab waxing advice.

I'm still alive! :D Took a break for a few months to focus on some stuff outside of Geekland and have been working hard... a bit too hard if truth be told, so now it's time to slow down and smell the roses for a bit. Strange to think it has now been over a year since I went full-time with my own little studio, and I'm pleased to say the risk paid off.

Things are going well - I'm busy with the salon, training and writing bits and pieces, and I'm still loving it as much as I did the first day I started. Lots more planned for the coming months and years, and now that things have calmed down a bit I'm hoping to spend a bit more time Geeking again (truth be told I just can't keep away from you lot!).

:green:

I'm still alive! :D Took a break for a few months to focus on some stuff outside of Geekland and have been working hard... a bit too hard if truth be told, so now it's time to slow down and smell the roses for a bit. Strange to think it has now been over a year since I went full-time with my own little studio, and I'm pleased to say the risk paid off.

Things are going well - I'm busy with the salon, training and writing bits and pieces, and I'm still loving it as much as I did the first day I started. Lots more planned for the coming months and years, and now that things have calmed down a bit I'm hoping to spend a bit more time Geeking again (truth be told I just can't keep away from you lot!).

Yay! Welcome back! Missed ya! :hug: Chuffed to bits to hear its all going so well with you mate and have kept up on your exploits in Pro Beauty.

Are we friends with the same person, Geeg?:lol: :eek: :lol:

Actually, she's alright really. :hug:

Are we friends with the same person, Geeg?:lol: :eek: :lol:

Actually, she's alright really. :hug:

Alright ??????????? alright????????????????? me who lovingly prepares your perfect G&T after I allow you to do my gel toes:green:

Alright ??????????? alright????????????????? me who lovingly prepares your perfect G&T after I allow you to do my gel toes:green:

I put a hug after it! What more do you want?????:green:

Actually it is a privilege to do Adele's toes and I bow before her expert G&Ts. Perhaps we should all have one now. :wink2:

I'm hoping to spend a bit more time Geeking again (truth be told I just can't keep away from you lot!).

i should bloomin hope so too !!!:green: :green:
we have all missed ya heaps xxxxx

I put a hug after it! What more do you want?????:green:

Actually it is a privilege to do Adele's toes and I bow before her expert G&Ts. Perhaps we should all have one now. :wink2:

are you sure you dont just need the g & t coz her feet are a bit smelly , lmao :lol::lol:

are you sure you dont just need the g & t coz her feet are a bit smelly , lmao :lol::lol:

I'm glad you said that and not me! :lol: Adele's feet are lovely.:eek:

I think it was you, Dee, who introduced me to the site. Or am I going senile?

Last edited:
i know shes gonna be after my blood now aint she :eek: :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmm:irked:
I'm glad you said that and not me! :lol: Adele's feet are lovely.:eek: You are SO right

Gone I'd have said

i know shes gonna be after my blood now aint she :eek: :lol:
Not just your blood......thats just for starters:green:

I'm still here, dont post so often but read lots.

Julie xx

I'm here, not often but I'm here x

lol i think i might have done hun , but it was so long ago i cant remeber , hahah xxx

Hmmmmmmmmm:irked:

Not just your blood......thats just for starters:green:

lol well i am A rhesus negative , so am a bit rare ! the hospital always nag me to give blood , so if you drain me , i can say i have given blood :lol::lol:

lol well i am A rhesus negative , so am a bit rare ! the hospital always nag me to give blood , so if you drain me , i can say i have given blood :lol::lol:

Same blood group as me, I like being rare...............

I am still here can't get rid of me Im to addicted.:)

This is a great 'down memory lane' thread Lelli.

I appear on page 140 out of 684 pages currently, which I guess makes me a somewhat oldie geek. I also don't really view myself as an oldie geek or a new one. I feel more middle aged, lol.

Does anybody know what has happened to some of the following geeks who used to be fairly active on the site:
Seanni
Kittenclaws
Cadence Alex
BABSann
Mrs Matrix

I'm always invisible.....it makes me look slimmer.

Latest posts

Back