Geeks Getting into the X-Mas Spirit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
The television ads started before Halloween and the decorations have started going up before Thanksgiving and now the spirit of giving has taken hold on salongeek.com.

Victoria took the initiative of setting up a Secret Santa for members of the site to participate in. She has outlined the process in her thread (click here). Go check it out and give her a pat on the back for her fun idea :D

And get ready for the season of giving (or is that spending? ;) )

nJoy

well done Victoria on a fab idea.....xx

could we have some crimbo decorations on the site over the holiday period...??? maybe a geektree...some extra christmassy gifts in the geekmolion shop...xmas cards, crackers, mince pies...etc....?? xxx

could we have some crimbo decorations on the site over the holiday period...??? maybe a geektree...some extra christmassy gifts in the geekmolion shop...xmas cards, crackers, mince pies...etc....?? xxx

Two good ideas, well done geeks.

I think it was your slippers you sent to me that sparked the idea Angie, so well done you too hun xxx

It's a really lovely idea. Well done Victoria x

Crimbo decs in the geekmolian shop would be brill....but can i have a geekyvisa card to pay for it all cos im skint!!:p

This is a great idea Victoria, I'm beginning to feel really festive now.

Teri x

Crimbo decs in the geekmolian shop would be brill....but can i have a geekyvisa card to pay for it all cos im skint!!:p
no chrimbo decs for me this year:sad: i,m skint too and i really try posting as much as poss..:cry::cry::cry:

great idea victoria!!!
how lovely and festively geeky!!
xxx

What about we all chrissy up our avitars too!
Ive just changed mine for the first time since I joined ... tis actually my own mug for a change!:o

:eek:

WOW
I got mention on the first page

Ok, now my head's gonna blow up LOL

Thanks everyone.

BUT as already stated, this is only successful with the participation of fellow geeks. SOOOOO you all deserve a big thank you and a pat on the back:Love:
I can NOT take credit alone.
AND
it WAS the slippers that shot off sparks in my head (yeah, ya know, ideas LOL see the smoke? hehe)

As for the Christmas tree idea, I think that's FAB. Might be tricky to manage. Either buy pressies from the geek-shop to trim it with

OR
everyone has to submit a .jpeg file (picture...) of any kind of a certain specified size and no larger that can be 'pasted' to the tree.
How's that for an idea?
No idea how it would be done..... but I'm sure it could be.. somehow.. just time consuming:sad:

Just an idea :D

Hugs all around and thanks everyone in advance for making this a success. now I'm off to "print screen' to remember the day I made "front page" on the geek site LOL

:Love:

hey look geek has a Santa hat.....cute x

i have had a go...but cant get a Santa hat on my fat furry baggy head....if anyone would like to help a sad old cat get a Santa hat please do...xx

will whip one out for you later tonight!
Easy piece of cake :)

BUT just in case, can you send me a full sized version of your avvie so I don't lose quality on the avvie?

thanks
xox

Thank you Victoria but i have done it now....(with the help of my 11 year old...lol)

Ok...im not very technically minded, how do i put a santas hat on garfield?:green:

hows this x

Attachments

• garf.jpg
    garf.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 104
h yea, thats fabbio!!!:lol:

just right click on the pic and save picture as...then you can upload as your new avatar. xx

Cheers Angie:hug: :hug:

wow...look at you all dapper...xxx

Latest posts

Back