Geeky New Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Salon Geek!

As usual another terrific year supplied by you guys. :wink2: I just want to congratulate you all for giving constant support to us all, not only for running the show but also still finding the time to advise us when we need it!

Being a mobile tech can be difficult when keeping up with new techniques and products etc. But Salon Geek keeps me on top of things, and helps me to maintain my confidence in my work and business.

Thank you , thank you , thank you!!!!

Oh and Happy New Year !!

:hug: :hug: :hug:​

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
THANKYOU FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE when i would almost give up on nails thankyou for giving me something decent to read on the subject that i love most keep up the fantastic work !!!!!

Happy Birthday Salon Geek !!!
Wish further years would be even greater than previous ones ;) & all the goods what can posibly happen !!!!

i've been a geek for more than a year time....its not long, i know...but even through this year i've saw how this site has significantly improved!!! its already seems perfect!!!...but i know, that Sam & all the Moderaters put in this very hard work, patience, imagination & their soul...& sure even more wonderful changes waiting us further! Enormous Thank to You All !!!!

This site is magical!!! wonderful!!! terrific!!! amazing!!!...& i really LOVE it !!! LOVE all the Geeks!...

Happy Birthday Salon Geek once again!!! :hug: :Love:

happy birthday salon geek !!
wow 5 years how cool. Thank you and well done to SAM and all the moderators for all their hard work, I'm so glad I've found you xx
highlights ? finding the site in the first place !! the brave days are fab (thank you Sandi) and of course Ruth's DAN comp !!
love to all and here's to another 5 years of HAPPY GEEKING xxx

Happy birthday nail geek
guess my fave was placing third in strut your stuff, which I wouldnt have even entered if I had not found the geek site, plus meeting up with my geeky mates at G-mex.

Yes that was brill, can't wait for Excel x

happy birthday geeksite
my personal highlite was last year at excel...geeky hats and us all wearing them for sams colour blend talk and meeting up with old and new geeks........

happy birthday geeksite
my personal highlite was last year at excel...geeky hats and us all wearing them for sams colour blend talk and meeting up with old and new geeks........

You mean the bit where we hid at the back, in case Sam asked us a question?:eek:
Ooh will we get any geeky hats this year Sam?
I think some people did think we were a little bit strange though.:lol:

Bless you for creating this site and bless all of those that spend soo many time making it work.
Thanks to this site i discovered a true passion in doing nails and improved my skills imensily. It gives me great joy to view threads and reply once in a while and to think i might be helping another fellow geek just as i was helped before.
Happy birthday and thank you for existing

Happy Birthday Salon Geek!

Wow, this site really IS doing great!
How proud you must be of your achievments, gmg!
Here's a pat on the back :Grope: (sorry, had to grope, you don't have a patting smiley, please give my apologies to your wife:lol: )

What is my own personal highlight on this site?
Well, I could say it was Santa Geek. (note I said "could")
While it was VERY successfull, and brought many smiles AND the christmas spirit into my home when it was much needed... I wouldn't say it was my fave.

My fave can't be pinpointed.
What I can say is this:
When I look at the nails I was doing when I first joined.... and how my nails look now?
Three letters pop into my head:
OMG:!:

What a HUGE difference!
They are MUCH nicer!!! Better! Stronger! etc......
I feel STRONGLY that THIS site is what brought about this result.
Another site just was NOT doing it for me. I wasn't getting the critique nor the feedback I needed to better myself.
NOR was I getting the comraderie, the openess, the friendship and support that is so abundant on this site.

This site plays a HUGE part in my life.
It affects my business, my goals AND my personal life in a VERY positive way.

If I've said it once, I've said it many times AND I will say it again.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING, you've all made a HUGE difference in everything for me.

Giant :hug:

happy birthday geeksite

Happy Birthday to The Salon Geek. Highlight for me was the above! Where and how else would you get a bunch of people who had never met before wearing silly hats and gate crashing a nail seminar!!!! I still have my hat, wore it for the whole show too.

For the site I thought it was so cool to have a proper beauty forum at last, and there are some very knowledgeable beauty peeps giving great advise already.

As a moderator I think what I will remember most is the fun we had setting all the new names for the reputation levels ... I still want to have "Sassy Hassy has two wrong feet and **cking ugly shoes" (from Erin Brokovitch) as my title ... better than all the butt kissing I am doing at the mo!

And of course on a personal level being awarded Most Helpful Geek of the Year, which in the company of Gigi and Sandi made it extra special.

So here's to 2007, and may we all be geeks blessed with joy and personal goals achieved. :hug:

PS and of course everyone in the journal gang are the best of the best MWAH!!!!!!!!!!

the best part of 2006 was actually finding this site:green: !! . its opened my eyes to a wealth of knowledge and cant be compared to other sites. xx

As a moderator I think what I will remember most is the fun we had setting all the new names for the reputation levels ... I still want to have "Sassy Hassy has two wrong feet and **cking ugly shoes" (from Erin Brokovitch) as my title ... better than all the butt kissing I am doing at the mo!

And of course on a personal level being awarded Most Helpful Geek of the Year, which in the company of Gigi and Sandi made it extra special.

I LOVE that movie and that quote!!! :lol: :lol: I want it too!! lol

As for the helpful geek awards, I think that all that won, won because they SHOULD have!!!!

Happy Birthday 5 years Young !!!
One hi-light is joining the fantastic community that sam and the mods have brought together amongst others.
Heres to the next 5:)

Happy Birthday Geekland :) Thanks to Sam and the lovely Modettes lol
My highlights are the people who support and share their love and knowledge on this site :hug: and who have always helped me in my personal life.
The lows when the site becomes a bitchfest and school playground :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WISHING THE NAIL/SALON GEEK, MANY HAPPY RETURNS!

Since finding this site in 2004, I have learned so much from so many of my geeky friends ... a big thank you to all of you, and to all the mods too.

Happy Birthday SalonGeek.com!!

Highlights for me were the Geek Christmas Tree and the Christmas Panto, although I'd love to hear about the Thong situation mentioned previously!!

It's already been said, but if it wasn't for this wonderful site, I wouldn't have the confidence to go to work everyday with only the education I received in Nail School. So many great people take the time to pass on great information and make it easier for newbies. I feel like I'm at the top of my game and with more salon experience, ready to take on anything, like Nail Competitions here!

Thanks so much, ALL OF YOU! XOXO

Happy Birthday Salon Geek.

Certainly one of the best learning tools I have every had!!

Thanks to everyone who helps to run it - you do a fab job!:hug:

Happy Birthday to the Salon Geek :lol:

Personal highlight ? Becoming great mates with another geek, you know who you are B !!! :hug: XX

Happy birthday salon geek, its so hard to find one high spot to name, is it finding so many friendly experts to train me? yep:lol: is it having found so many friends who want to share my good times and my bad times? yep:lol:Oh I know it was putting on a very silly hat at exel and finding out all about that magic trick Sam does called custom blending, it was my first show, my first geek meet and my first tutorial, yep that was the best. Even hubby had fun:eek:, what a purv:lol:

Happy Birthday to the best public site on the web:hug:

Without this place I would not have had the confidence or knowledge of products to open my own business successfully, so that was my highlight of 2006. Meeting 2 great geeks was another huge highlight:hug:

Thanks Sam for having such a fab place for us to learnxxx

Thanks to the mods who do such a great jobxxx

Latest posts

Back