Geeky New Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many happy returns and congratulations of the success of this fantastic site....

Highlights....everyday...this site never fails to impress me....and those who use it.

Long may it reign....hip hip...

Happy Birthday Salon Geek -

WOW, what lovely messages from you all - Andy, Victoria... I am so pleased too that our US, Canadian, Oz and other international geeks are loving this site. What a community of passionate people :Grope:

I can't name a specific highlight, but I do think some of the members (Seanny, Victoria, Ruth, Sandi, mods and more) have added to the site with their extra fun creations... I did really enjoy the Secret Santa and Xmas Tree - it got us all festive!! :hug:

I am most proud of everyone who really makes this site the community it is; for those who give their precious time freely to help others. It is amazing that the ups and downs we do have are so few (thanks to our brilliant Mods) - yes I am one but believe me when I say that it is Sassy, Sandi and Fiona who put in those extra needed hours!

Long Live this Glorious Site and May the Geek be With You! :hug:

keep doing what you're doing!!! this is a fab site!!!!:green:

lots of love:hug:

Nikki
x

I don't know that I could just pick one highlight. My geeky friends have been with me through laughter and tears (even if they didn't know about the tears) Great friends and loads of info. A place I can refer my students to so that they can see I'm not full of horse poo when I tell them how things are, inspiration for my creative side and a place where I can be myself!

here's to another year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALON GEEK........5 Years already, that has gone really quick. I remember when it was a smaller community andSam had a pic of himself with long hair and a goatee.... (I don't think I had been drinking at that time lol)

The best thing about Salon geek is the same each year not just 2006.....when you feel down and feel like your losing the creativity then this is the place to get your fix....works every time. I have met a few Geeks who are totally cool;) and have made some very good friends. Its great to be able to 'bounce' off other geeks.

Thanks Sam for your 'idea' to make this community, you sure are a proud Father in more ways than one. The Nail Father lol (add maltesers in each cheek).....I can't remember what he says. hahaha

And the moderators who are unbiased and very professional:):)

May the geeksite rock the cyberworld even more this year and many more years to come...Patting Samuel firmly on the back with a "well done Huni".. OMG where has the time gone????
Highlights for me!.... Fiona, Sandi and Sassy becoming part of the MOD's. team..I have to thank them for taking the load and dealing with it so well, working full time and Modding ain't easy but now it is, they are doing a brill job and deserve a huge Voddy and Orange each lol xxx
This in turn meant I could spend some time on the Dress A Nail Competition and had a blast doing it, so this is a very personal highlight for me. Also keep your eyes peeled for the March edition of Scratch my geeky friends. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH can't say anymore.....No amount of Haribo's will work either xxxx
The Secret Santa was fab and got Geeks across the world exchanging gifts, how cool is that.Global Christmas spirit zooming across the world in little parcels filled with love and cute gifts...
Seanny's Christmas tree was a hoot, well I have never been baubled before and he did it beautifully...
So thanks to all the geeks who have made this year a very special geeky year
You guys rock around the globe xxxx

May the geeksite rock the cyberworld even more this year and many more years to come...Patting Samuel firmly on the back with a "well done Huni".. OMG where has the time gone????
Highlights for me!.... Fiona, Sandi and Sassy becoming part of the MOD's. team..I have to thank them for taking the load and dealing with it so well, working full time and Modding ain't easy but now it is, they are doing a brill job and deserve a huge Voddy and Orange each lol xxx
This in turn meant I could spend some time on the Dress A Nail Competition and had a blast doing it, so this is a very personal highlight for me. Also keep your eyes peeled for the March edition of Scratch my geeky friends. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH can't say anymore.....No amount of Haribo's will work either xxxx
The Secret Santa was fab and got Geeks across the world exchanging gifts, how cool is that.Global Christmas spirit zooming across the world in little parcels filled with love and cute gifts...
Seanny's Christmas tree was a hoot, well I have never been baubled before and he did it beautifully...
So thanks to all the geeks who have made this year a very special geeky year
You guys rock around the globe xxxx
Ruth I totally meant to mention you in my Mods Rock bit.... you rock too babe and you do so much! Thank you also :hug: :hug:

LOL I know you did:Love: , but the three muskegeeks are doing a fab job and they so deserve a huge hug and Voddy and Orange lol.....at least my Panda eyes are not so obvious now lmfao...........LYSL babe xxx

happy (belated) birthday to the salon geek...!!!

thank you sam for coming up with this great idea and thank you for providing all the nail techs out there with such useful information all in one place....

i also want to thank the mods for giving up their precious time to help run this site and for giving their invaluable advice to anyone who needs it...

my highlight of the last year is joining this website... i have learnt a tremendous amount since joining.. and although my nails are still not great.. i believe - with the continue help of this website - that i am certainly working towards there...

what did all the nail techs do before this website was invented...???!!

what did all the nail techs do before this website was invented...???!!

More house work :wink2:

My argument is that it's educational though :lol:

My highlight was Victoria organising the Secret Santa and it showed what a fabulous community we have here - thanks to Sam.

I was also proud of Sassy and Sandi joining the already fab team of moderators as it's a testament to their skills of tact and dipolmacy and of course their knowledg of nails and beauty.

This site has grown so much since I joined, but I truely don't know where I'd be as a Nail Tech without it...... You all help me more than you will ever know :hug:

My 2006 highlight?? Well, there's 2 (but they're on a theme.....). I entered the Strut You Stuff competition, which was my first ever entry into any comp, with the ambition of not coming last, lmao! I came 17th and learnt loads. I then entered Ruth's Dress A Nail comp and blowing all expectations out of the water came 3rd!!! So those were the 2 highlights that being part of the geek site last year brought to me......

Another part of the site that means so much is being part of the journal gang - you're a special bunch of people.....:hug:

Samuel - you rock!

Five Fabulous Years
of pushing forward the standards & knowledge of the Nail World!
Fantastic!
Many Happy Returns Salon/Nail Geek!
Heres to many years more x :Love:​
P.S: My highlight of last year (in the Nails Sense) was attending two Creative Inductions & recieving my most proffesional training to date.

Happy Birthday Salon Geek!

Wish u the best and thx for existing!:Love::hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALON GEEK, Well done, congratulations and thankyou to sam and everyone that keeps this site going, my highlight from geek 2006 has to be finding the best site on the whole world wide web pages, without this site i dont know what i would be doing but it certainly wouldnt be nails ( which i love ) so THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug:

I want to say thanks to everyone. The mods to the geeklins, all have helped me a great deal this past year. My greatest geek moment of 2006 was stumbling upon this site! There are some very great people here and I consider myself lucky to have you all in my life. Thanks again, and Happy Salon Geek Birthday to all!!:hug:

Happy Birthday to you la la la la. A big thank you for making this site so wonderfull and a happy place to be. xxxxxxx
Debbie

a bit late but congrats and happy birthday.

I've been in and out of the site over the years (mostly due to internet available at different periods) and wouldn't be the tech i am today or such a fan of hyperion group products if it werent' for the enthusiasm for quality found here. My first attempt at self employment founded through inexperience and i realised i needed to learn more than i did at vtct level.

So I'm back.....my first day with home internet access.........and my priority is geeking.

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALON GEEK!!!!
:lol: :hug: :lol:​

happy birthday salon geek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back