Gel Art Marbelizin (pic)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
I really like this design, I've been playing more and more with Gel Art since visiting Singapore and meeting so many talented nail artists, and its so cool! I added a gold & black disk from YN too and in person it just pops! So cool :)

DSC00172.jpg

Oh I like this one, Tutorial pls or instructions on how to, PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE

I think it looks fab too!

that looks fab!!!

Thats really really great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would like to see the instructions on how to do it please!!!!!

Gina,
That looks great... wow... yes please a tut on how to do that would be great...
I have just soaked my off and looking for a fab new eye cathing set..
But i can't live without my nails so I might try this one after you have posted the info!!!!
x mel

i too am also loving this.what a great affect.
i also agree about the tutorial please:green:
lovely work.xx

I love the affect and would like a tutorial pleeease.

Gorgeous, stunning,
now hurry up with the tutorial please as i need to redo my nails and they look just the ticket :lol: :hug:

Very inspiring Gina ... please may we have a tutorial?

Oh My! Thanks everybody for the lovely comments :) I guess I know what my next tutorial will be:):)Give me a week or so though....

I did this nail as a demo nail at The High Road To Education class in Ohio this past weekend and it was very easy.

We have 6-8 educators (not product specific) who travel all over teaching all different aspects of nails, and we put out some KILLER demo nails! We had Catherine Wong, Loni Jenson-Preato, Joseph Pham, Amy Becker, Alice Wallace, Rhonda McCarthy, Tammy Warner and me :) educating, and we came up with some fabulous designs. And we were up until 3 or 4 am playing nails after class!

For class details check Class Overview and you can also see class pictures on my myspace MySpace.com - Gel Essentialz - 36 - Female - Cranston, Rhode Island - www.myspace.com/gelessentialz

I'll be adding more pictures, since I was teaching I didn't take too many and missed so much.

So stunning! These will be popular

Fabulous nails, I agree clients will love them!!

Sue x

I really like this design, I've been playing more and more with Gel Art since visiting Singapore and meeting so many talented nail artists, and its so cool! I added a gold & black disk from YN too and in person it just pops! So cool :)

DSC00172.jpg

Hi Gina
I sent you an email about gel nail art. Can you help me find where I can find an instructional DVD on gel nail art? Like flowers and designs. I am having a hard time finding this. I have many color gels and nothing to do with them. Thanks, Marisol

That design is aboslutely beautiful. I have been trying to figure out a way to do swirls/tie dye/marblized nails for a long time and I just can't seem to swing it. Since you do beautiful with it, what product or method can you recommend? I've tried it with nail polish (adding a few dots of two colors to the nail and trying to swirl it with a pointy toothpick = mud) and I've also tried adding a few drops of a few colors to a bowl of water (tried with different temperatures and either the polish sinks to the bottom in a little bead or it spreads just a little bit and forms a skin over the top of the water and i can't add color to it anymore). What is the best way to get this unique look?

Really beautiful !

Latest posts

Back