Gel II?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been online on the creative beauty group website to try and look at some other colours, but every time I click on a color a different one comes up on the hand to display the colour?? Anyone else get this??

Yes I got that last night, I was trying to look at colours but it was more like pic & mix lol, I'm so desperate to get a colour changing one but I just can't afford it this month but reading the reviews it sounds fab x

I've just been online on the creative beauty group website to try and look at some other colours, but every time I click on a color a different one comes up on the hand to display the colour?? Anyone else get this??
I found if you start at the first colour and move along the line you get the colours that your finger is on. Fingers crossed it works that way for someone else! x

How have people found the wear/durability and ease of removal with Gel II x
As quoted in my earlier reply I'm CND Shellac all the way usually but I have had Gell 2 on for a week now and I love it! No chips, or lifting, feels strong, still looks lovely, still keep checking the colour changing! It was so easy to apply, I done three coats only because I preferred the lighter pink to be darker, if that makes sense! My only criticism is a small one, the brush whilst lovely and big, is a little too big for my pinkie, but I turned it side wards. X

Hi all, I've just received my three colours (ordered yesterday so very fast turnaround!) there is nothing wrong with the polish as such, I've put it on the colour pops, two coats plus no cleanse top coat, lovely to apply etc. My only problem is they are nothing (not even close in one case) like the colours on the chart? Has anyone else had this problem? Xx

Could someone please inbox me prices? They're not on the site and I can't find anywhere to create an account? I bought loads at Olympia and can't remember any prices. On the GelII stand I also bought the lamp etc so have no clue on prices I just handed over the credit card :rolleyes:

Could someone please inbox me prices? They're not on the site and I can't find anywhere to create an account? I bought loads at Olympia and can't remember any prices. On the GelII stand I also bought the lamp etc so have no clue on prices I just handed over the credit card :rolleyes:

Just pmd you, not sure if you've had a response yet from anyone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would u mind pm'ing me too I've registered just waiting for auth code x

I'd be grateful if someone could PM the prices (including lamp) as well please. Also, if someone could send the link to where I sign up that would be fab! Many thanks.

All of my products are Gelish. The glow top coat seems to come out matte and a bit of a rough finish. I put on a layer of tio when done. It doesn't seem to glow that great anymore and only lasts a few seconds. :(

Girls, for those of you who have tried both, how do the 2 top coats compare to each other? The no cleanse thing doesn't really bother me so I'd rather just chose the most shiny and long lasting one :)

Xtreme shine is tougher and more hard wearing for those heavier handed clients. I only have the no cleanse top coat though. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The xtreme shine does exactly as it says on the tin. It's fab

Thankyou :) think I'll go with that then. Just got my account with creative but it's out of stock!

No cleanse is still fab so don't be put off. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab, what positive reviews!!
I'm gonna get myself registered and feel a few purchases are in order :)
Could someone pls pm me where I register and the cost of these products pls ... Thank you geeks x

All of my products are Gelish. The glow top coat seems to come out matte and a bit of a rough finish. I put on a layer of tio when done. It doesn't seem to glow that great anymore and only lasts a few seconds. :(

The Rave Glow in the dark isn't a top coat!!

It needs a thorough stir before use, so it's not clear when you apply it, it has a slightly creamy colour.

It needs to be "charged up" so to speak, the glow in the dark pigment needs to be activated with exposure to light - either hold near a light source for a minute of get lots of sunshine time!!

It must have a top coat over it to finish.

Hth

Can someone pm me info as well-where to register and prices x

Can someone pm me info as well-where to register and prices x

The Creative Beauty Group. There is a website with a trade shop and you can send over your certs online to open an account.

i'm loving Gel II™. I now stock it alongside Shellac. Wide colour range (170 colours) quick to apply, paints on beautifully, nails feel strong without need for additional strength layer underneath, super shiny too.
Only negative is buffing off topcoat before wrapping in foil - i can live with that, and it appears my clients can too.

I've no intention to drop Shellac, i wouldn't have a business without it. But I can't afford to lose the clients whose nails just can't keep Shellac on..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416779588.339505.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780192.054537.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780202.454766.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780218.921915.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780308.543322.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780355.997241.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780371.213375.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780395.981602.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780407.315463.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780439.717163.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780453.788940.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780484.452901.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780497.253853.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780533.055806.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780327.677594.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416780327.677594.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hi can you please let me know what colours the 2nd and 5th pics are x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back