Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Gelicure but I have seen a few of the colours that stain.

The way I was trained to remove

1. light buff break seal
2 apply cuticle oil
3 apply NuBar cucumber non-acetone polish remover on cotton pad to nail
4 wrap in foil
5 pop hands into heated mitts for 10 mins ( I work 10 mins from first finger so saves time)
6 then orange stick to remove and cuticle pusher

Works well althought some colours are more difficult and it does depend on the condition of the clients nail

As for colours running - yes I find the ones that dont have that little bit of reflection through them have a more runny consistency, with them I make sure to roll the bottle before using then make sure not to apply too much so as to have greater control over the product

Had a play with pan dolce and my new vital and white today to make a Xmas pudding nail..... What u think ladies? I'm getting more daring with this Gelicure now! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322503621.679251.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322503621.679251.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 601
I'd like to ask how u all remove ur Gelicure as after speaking with a trainer I am doing everything correct and the buggers just do not shift I have had to resort to buffing off!!!!!!!! After nearly half hour 40mins of soaking it barely peals! I just don't get it!!!! :(
Otherwise I think it's awesome!
Hi I was advised by my Nubar Gelicure trainer to use NON Acetone remover as remover with acetone actually hardens the Gelicure. I have had no issues removing it since swapping to non acetone. 10-15 minutes and it peels straight off. I would also only use prep2 on the free edge.

Had a play with pan dolce and my new vital and white today to make a Xmas pudding nail..... What u think ladies? I'm getting more daring with this Gelicure now! :)

lol good job there so Christmassy!

Perfect-10 love it!

Fab :wink2:

Thank you ladies I think I'm going to have a big toe Xmas pud nail!!! 😃

Would u all mind look at my other thread see if u can help as uv all been so helpful to me on here!

It's: There has to be a way to make these nails work!

😄😄

I'd like to ask how u all remove ur Gelicure as after speaking with a trainer I am doing everything correct and the buggers just do not shift I have had to resort to buffing off!!!!!!!! After nearly half hour 40mins of soaking it barely peals! I just don't get it!!!! :(
Otherwise I think it's awesome!

I buffed the surface first (with a little extra buffing on he free edge as it doesn't get the heat from the nail bed) & soaked in Bio Sculpture gel remover. Came off fine.

Hello, me again!
I was just wondering do any of you offer Gelicure with scrub, mask and massage as a treatment?
If so how much do you charge?
I currently charge 20 for Gelicure application so how much would you add for the luxury treatments on top?
And at what stage in the treatment do you do these steps?
Does it not weaken the Gelicure at all?
Thank you

Another success with my new vital..... Poohbear thank u for the recommendation! Lush colour! Mixed it with a la mode on my self and is beautiful!
Have enough for one more new colour..... Any more recommendations?!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323388094.643914.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323388094.643914.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 482
Hello, me again!
I was just wondering do any of you offer Gelicure with scrub, mask and massage as a treatment?
If so how much do you charge?
I currently charge 20 for Gelicure application so how much would you add for the luxury treatments on top?
And at what stage in the treatment do you do these steps?
Does it not weaken the Gelicure at all?
Thank you

I charge £20 and I include a massage after wiping the tacky layer then I wipe the excess cream from around the nail before applying oil.

Have you all seen the offer on Palms Extra? Buy 2 get 1 free! The offer is on until 16th December.

I've just finished my Nubar training in Gelicure and I am loving it!

I have also just used that offer Lucy - have stocked up on lots of new colours.

It's a shame black sky and cherry bomb are out as I love these but Jess at Palms Extra said it'll be New Year time and will keep me updated.

When did that start? Got 3 new colours last week and paid full price! Mind u I did get a massive bottle of lovely pomegranate hand cream foc.

It started yesterday I think. I follow them on Twitter and they announce all the offers on there.

I got a nice HMRC refund yesterday so treated myself to some new colours!!

Have you all seen the offer on Palms Extra? Buy 2 get 1 free! The offer is on until 16th December.

No...but many thanks for letting us knowXX

I've emailed them because it's not very fair that I had literally just bought them!

cloughers - are you able to buy from palms extra? i thought because we were in Northern Ireland we were only able to buy it from Europroducts oooo love a deal!

cloughers - are you able to buy from palms extra? i thought because we were in Northern Ireland we were only able to buy it from Europroducts oooo love a deal!

Hi Loveleelady, not sure about where you can buy from. I'm in the UK and can buy from Palms Extra and Ideal Hair and Beauty. I already had an account with Ideal when I started doing Gelicure but set up one with Palms Extra after Juicy Lucy told me about them. Give them a ring and find out? x

Know what you mean loveleelady, only thing is, postage over here would problably cost what the free bottle would lol :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back