Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pooh Bear and Sarah07 thank you for taking the time to reply.

I did phone Palms about Bois De Rose staining and they said exactly the same to me; no one else has complained?! Such a shame as that they feel the need to be untruthful. That said I can say nothing but good things about them, their customer aftercare has been great.

I agree that two layers of base may make removal a nightmare. I have Buffed the staining before but like you would rather not want to do this.

Perhaps another phone call and a request to change the colours is ion order.

;)

Hello.

Could any of you describe to me what Plum Delight is like? Is it similar to any other Gelicure colours?

Do you have a photo you could please upload?

Also, Is hot pink a nice solid colour or can it be sheer? Does anyone have a photo of that one?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hello.

Could any of you describe to me what Plum Delight is like? Is it similar to any other Gelicure colours?

Do you have a photo you could please upload?

Also, Is hot pink a nice solid colour or can it be sheer? Does anyone have a photo of that one?

Thanks

Hot pink fades and badly!

I have found that Bois De Rose and Honeysuckle both stain badly and Hot Pink really fades. I took the three out of my collection after Palms told me nobody else had reported a problem :eek: The first bottle of Victorian Teal I had stained, but subsequent bottles haven't.

This is Plum Delight with Gold Fountain

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358808052.281926.jpg

I don't really like it... I find it difficult to apply and then when I take off the inhibition layer at the end, it goes all messy and streaky around the cuticle :-/

This is Plum Delight with Gold Fountain

View attachment 26466

I don't really like it... I find it difficult to apply and then when I take off the inhibition layer at the end, it goes all messy and streaky around the cuticle :-/

Thanks Sarah! It is an unusual colour isn't it. Do you like silver waterfall? Does it go with lots of colours in Gelicure?

Thanks Sarah! It is an unusual colour isn't it. Do you like silver waterfall? Does it go with lots of colours in Gelicure?

Silver Waterfall is brilliant. It's so versatile as you can apply it by itself or freshen up an older colour by applying a layer over the top, or putting a layer over French :)

I don't like plum delight at all. I would never wear it. Just

Honeysuckle has never stained on me. I have it on now and its sooo pretty.

Silver waterfall is really lovely.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What are you's all thinking of the two colours being released on Friday? Xx

Are these the two purples? X

Are these the two purples? X

Yeah... But they're more pinky colours? I was told one of them is very similar to Purple Power and the other is like a bright pink? Xx

ooh I haven't seen anything about new ones! I will have a look at them at the Show I think.

Edit: has anyone done the gelicure design workshop? I love nail art and it would be great to get some new ideas. Just wondering if anyone's done it and thinks it's worth it??

Last edited:
ooh I haven't seen anything about new ones! I will have a look at them at the Show I think.

Edit: has anyone done the gelicure design workshop? I love nail art and it would be great to get some new ideas. Just wondering if anyone's done it and thinks it's worth it??

I'm in Northern Ireland and our distributors don't offer the design workshop 😔 I'm gutted as I'd love to do it xx

I'm in Northern Ireland and our distributors don't offer the design workshop �� I'm gutted as I'd love to do it xx
ah really, that's a shame. On my gelicure training our trainer showed us a few simple things we could do, but it'd be great to learn a bit more! x

ah really, that's a shame. On my gelicure training our trainer showed us a few simple things we could do, but it'd be great to learn a bit more! x

Yeah, we were shown a few things briefly, but I'd love to do a workshop that focuses fully just on nail art xx

Has anyone seen the Palms email? There are new colours out.

Yeah, the purples that Sarah mentioned above.

It's so hard to tell from the email / facebook pic though because they are saying Purple Crazy is a lot lighter than Purple Power and more fuschia toned, but it looks so similar in the pic. I'm gonna take a look at them at ExCeL I think and compare the 2.

Yes I've had my fingers burnt before when looking at the colours online. I like the look of purple mania.

Here is a picture for you to see the new colours next to purple power and rad raspberry x

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 197

Latest posts

Back