Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any photos of purple mania and purple crazy they could post? Not sure if to get them or not! Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Anybody heard any more on the new collection front? I've got a horrible feeling its going to be similar to the new lacquer collection... If I'm right (which I hope I'm not!!) I'm going to be really disappointed as I think the new lacquers are very similar to Gelicure colours we already have xx

Yeah, aside from the bright yellow, i wasn't struck on the new lacquers either.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I thought exactly the same and my gut instinct thinks the colours will be the same as the polishes. I really really hope I am wrong.

Hey geeks
Don't suppose any of you lovely people know when the next 3for2 is? :)

Hey geeks
Don't suppose any of you lovely people know when the next 3for2 is? :)
no, not heard anything recently. Are you on Palms' mailing list or facebook page? Because they announce it on there usually.

no, not heard anything recently. Are you on Palms' mailing list or facebook page? Because they announce it on there usually.

Thanks Hun, will go on their site now, :)

I wouldn't mind a nice turquoise colour.

Has anyone else had a cloudy basecoat? I got one in a delivery on Wednesday and its not clear like my last one.

Has anyone else had a cloudy basecoat? I got one in a delivery on Wednesday and its not clear like my last one.

No Frankie, I've never ever had a cloudy base coat... Sounds a bit strange :-/

Yes my most recent one is a bit cloudy but still works fine an having no problems so haven't contacted them!

When I spoke with them a few wks ago she said the next offer is in April buy 6 colours get a free base and top coat. Here's hoping for some nice strong vibrant new colours to choose from!

Yes my most recent one is a bit cloudy but still works fine an having no problems so haven't contacted them!

Oh thank you that's good to hear. I know this sounds odd but does it smell different too?

How do i Gelicure after i have done a pedicure? Worried with all the oils and water etc it won't take. I haven't had to do toes yet, just thinking ahead because i am hoping with spring around the corner i will have an influx of pedicues. Even though i hate feet.

How do i Gelicure after i have done a pedicure? Worried with all the oils and water etc it won't take. I haven't had to do toes yet, just thinking ahead because i am hoping with spring around the corner i will have an influx of pedicues. Even though i hate feet.
do the gelicure application first and then do the rest of the pedicure steps afterwards, otherwise the soaking of the feet etc could lead to lifting. x

do the gelicure application first and then do the rest of the pedicure steps afterwards, otherwise the soaking of the feet etc could lead to lifting. x[/QUOTE

Thank you, just had a thought though, won't they be smelly whilst doing the prep and application? Think i will use the whole bottle of foot spray. Lol.

Any of you ladies have the Nubar LED lamp and use gelish as well as Gelicure? I'm looking at offering both products as a wide range but don't want to be buying the gelish lamp as well!

do the gelicure application first and then do the rest of the pedicure steps afterwards, otherwise the soaking of the feet etc could lead to lifting. x[/QUOTE

Thank you, just had a thought though, won't they be smelly whilst doing the prep and application? Think i will use the whole bottle of foot spray. Lol.

Maybe, depends on the feet! I always sanitise as the first step anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back