Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See I like both now I've seen them!

Would someone please post some photos of the two new colours on nails when you receive them? Always easier to see them on nails rather than a colour pop!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Don't wanna jinx it but think I might have cracked removal!

This whole 'lightly buff to remove the shine off the top coat', that doesn't work. I tried using a white block and for longer (until some of the a bit of the colour started coming off on the block). Then 15 minutes in wraps and it was pretty much already flaked off. This has worked twice in a row now, so I'm crossing my fingers!

I gelicured my toes last night for the first time. Basically regular polish used to last on me forever but since I took up salsa it lasts until I do a class. With my feet being stepped on so much and my dance shoes rubbing, it doesn't even last a day so I'm trying gelicure to see if I can get a bit longer out of my pedicure!! :lol:

Evening all!

Just wondering if any of you know on the palms extra home page, what Gelicure colour is on the nails holding the rose? Its stumped me!! x

Evening all!

Just wondering if any of you know on the palms extra home page, what Gelicure colour is on the nails holding the rose? Its stumped me!! x

I don't know, but its beautiful!! It's like a duller version of Honeysuckle xx

Exactly what i thought!
Could it be something to come soon i wonder? Spring colours?

Exactly what i thought!
Could it be something to come soon i wonder? Spring colours?

Oh I hope so xx

It looks like the promo pics of Hot Pink or Strawberry - which never look like that irl!

What do you think the new collection will be like? I'm SO excited!! Xx

Yeah, I was told either the end of this month or the start of next? Xx

Oooh! Do you reckon at the end of this month when its the beauty show?

Oooh! Do you reckon at the end of this month when its the beauty show?

I really don't know... That's all they told me!! Lol. There's going to be 8 new colours xx

I really don't know... That's all they told me!! Lol. There's going to be 8 new colours xx

How exciting! Hope its soon!! X x

I just hope it's not a let down like the pastel colours!

I just hope it's not a let down like the pastel colours!

I know, i hope they are good solid colours like the first ever colours. All the older colours cover so well in 2 coats and look amazing. Where as newer ones are a different consistency and sheerness altogether. Fingers crossed! x

I know, i hope they are good solid colours like the first ever colours. All the older colours cover so well in 2 coats and look amazing. Where as newer ones are a different consistency and sheerness altogether. Fingers crossed! x

Fingers crossed is right!! Have you heard anything from your suppliers? Xx

Oh god i best start saving!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back