Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope neon line green is nothing like pastel mint thou hey?! And is it aqua not teal? Can't wait to see pops !

I'm picking up the idea that these might be glow in the dark????

I'm picking up the idea that these might be glow in the dark????

Amazing!!! They are always way more on the ball than they let on harmony! Will def be trying at least one :)

I've heard they are glow in the dark too x

Our British summer will nearly be over by then :( x

Yea agree as we all now ony lasts few days :cool:

I was hoping (as I'm getting the Gelish bug) that the release would be early May for these :(

Yea agree as we all now ony lasts few days :cool:

I was hoping (as I'm getting the Gelish bug) that the release would be early May for these :(

I was hoping it would be then too :(
Oooooh you're getting the bug Maz - be careful, it's a slippy slope from here on in lol x

They've said it's their brightest collection yet but the rio neons look much brighter! I will wait till people have done colour pops although if it glows in the dark like some have said that sounds amazing!

I was hoping it would be then too :(
Oooooh you're getting the bug Maz - be careful, it's a slippy slope from here on in lol x

I think I'm stuffed already, I love shellac but Gelish have some amazing colours, so I'm going to have both and as starting out this neon collection will be fab to go with the few I've bought and the few others I want, plus in Sept will no doubt buy some more from Olympia lol

Ok bank manager gonna hate me :Scared: lol

Plus think the colours will go fab with this dress hubby just bought me, that's my excuse lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,031
They've said it's their brightest collection yet but the rio neons look much brighter! I will wait till people have done colour pops although if it glows in the dark like some have said that sounds amazing!

I don't think it would glow in the dark but it would certainly glow under UV lighting but Rio does this anyway. Personally the more I read about this the less I see a need for it because the Rio collection is just as good if not better in my opinion

Yes you're right, they'll glow in UV light not in the dark!
Found this out when I was at their Head Office the other day :)

I'm not sure I see the point in it.my nails already glow under uv light just from using nsi glaze n go I found this out when I went to a club lol

I don't really think the point is for them to glow. My store gets them in next week so I've got them holding them for me. Can't wait.

317110_575334799167826_954434284_n.jpg

Here they are, posted on fb earlier. xx

looking forward to having a better look at the purple, i had the love in bloom purple but sent it back due to fading, was going to reorder from the new batch but might wait to see what this purple is like first

That is sadly not the turquoise I was hoping for :(

That is sadly not the turquoise I was hoping for :(

Me too, im on the edge of my seat for a decent turquoise as its my fave colour, i love shellac's turquoise one like that would do very nicely

Latest posts

Back