Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of interest which has the best coverage, Shake it till you samba or brights have more fun?

Torn between the Neons and Glow (hubby gets paid tomorrow so got to make my mind up...fast:D)

There's not much in it I think...

I have the glows collection and 3 of the neons.

There's not much in it I think...

I have the glows collection and 3 of the neons.

Ok then probably go with the Glow then as it's the newest and add on the yellow then and maybe Tiki Tiki (If i can afford it:o)

Thats what I did so had a full range :)

Ok then probably go with the Glow then as it's the newest and add on the yellow then and maybe Tiki Tiki (If i can afford it:o)

Are the glows for sale separately now then? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I would definitely get Tiki Tiki. It's one of my absolute favorites. It also looks amazing with Izzy Whizzy on top.

Out of interest which has the best coverage, Shake it till you samba or brights have more fun?

Torn between the Neons and Glow (hubby gets paid tomorrow so got to make my mind up...fast:D)

I'd say best coverage is brights have more fun. When I use samba I find I have to use sheek white underneath to really make the colour pop, with the glow collection iv not found this x

Thought I'd go the green blue way on toes with izzy whizzy over, not sure IFC it's me but will leave it a few days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 669
Sooooo verdict.... are any of the glow collection similar to any of the current range of Gelish?
E.g.
Is the green like amazon flirt?
Is the pink like shake it til you samba?
Are either of the others like passion or tiki tiki?

Thanks

Xxx

Well.... I've done it! I've ordered the whole collection and added 'up in the blue too'!

Shhhh it's fine,I'll just hide the credit card statement hehe ;)

By the way to all those interested... they are now available in singles! ;) xxx

Just got the 3 i ordered today, turquoise,purple & brights have more fun and they are amazing, cant beleive how bright, brights have more fun is , gonna stop traffic with this on.

i ordered the other pink and the orange last night after seeing a couple of sets using them, has anyone used the green much? not really my thing and i cant imagine many clients being brave enough lol

Just got the 3 i ordered today, turquoise,purple & brights have more fun and they are amazing, cant beleive how bright, brights have more fun is , gonna stop traffic with this on.

i ordered the other pink and the orange last night after seeing a couple of sets using them, has anyone used the green much? not really my thing and i cant imagine many clients being brave enough lol

It is fabulous isn't it?! Hehe used green once, it is nice,? not really my thing but then again I have used for nail art on my toes!!

I tried it on my toes and tho not my normal colours they've had a lot of comments

Attachments

• 2013-06-05 11.53.33.jpg
    2013-06-05 11.53.33.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 796
That combo looks nice actually :)

Do u find that clients go for more daring colours if they see them on you, rather than just a colour pop?

Yes I do, I've done one green accent nails where she said she would never have tried it I'd she hadn't seen my toes.

I am still umming and ahing about buying this collection, I love it I know a few clients will be most will think its a bit bright lol!! I want all of them!! I have tiki tiki and amazon flirt and love them xx

Do it hun! Used all mine everyone loves them :) even my mums toes are radiance is my middle name!

Had to share 'the glow'! My client had I'm brighter than you last night and when she was seeing me out we noticed her nails glowing in the dusk light! Love it!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370591007.086480.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370591007.086480.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,248
Love this colour, client said one I feel back in the 80's lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 433
I am still umming and ahing about buying this collection, I love it I know a few clients will be most will think its a bit bright lol!! I want all of them!! I have tiki tiki and amazon flirt and love them xx

I got 3 of the glow collection and the only one that is extremely bright is brights have more fun which is making me feel like a traffic light lol, I also have radiance and the purple which are gorgeous and I wouldn't say they were scary or too bright at all!

How do u find tiki tiki with clients??don't know if to take the plunge, I have tiger blossom so don't want anything similar

Latest posts

Back