Gelish - All that Jazz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys..
Long time since I have ventured into the land of Geek!

Thank you so much for your excitement for Brand All That Jazz.
Firstly, Nail Harmony UK and Nail Harmony USA have together formulated a polish range that we know you will love. We will launch with 36 sparkling colours and then gradually introduce different collections and matches to Gelish!
Brand All That Jazz will launch in the UK first and then spread worldwide.
Other AMAZING products will also be added to the range.

Keep an eye on Facebook, Twitter and All That Jazz | Professional Nail Laquer

Jason Smedley

Hi Guys..

Firstly, Nail Harmony UK and Nail Harmony USA have together formulated a polish range that we know you will love. We will launch with 36 sparkling colours and then gradually introduce different collections and matches to Gelish!

Jason Smedley

Brilliant!! This is what I wanted to hear :)

Will there be a really shiny top coat too?? Fingers crossed! x

Hi Guys..

Jason Smedley

Jason you should venture here more often- especially with news that exciting ❤❤

No, me neither, particularly if it doesn't match the Gelish range. Is it actually a Harmony product or a new brand?

Looks like Jason have said it's a collaboration between uk and usa harmony and there will be colours to match gelish at some point, but i think they are bringing out 36 new colours first to launch.

You get 30% discount with your certificate though. I registered and sent them my certificate and my trade account is open already, which is great cause some of the colours look amazing!

Trust me ALL of the colours are amazing, they are glitzy sparkly loveliness!

:Love::Love::Love:

I bought a set to try out, so I will test it out soon. If it can dress and undress 100 people in kimono and still be on at the end of the day it is a good polish. Opi and Vinylux pass the kimono test.

Jazz did a manicure demo on me yesterday using the Chocolate range (scrub and hand lotion).

While the products seemed nice, felt nice and smelt nice I wasn't convinced at all that it was a professional range.

The nail polishes I thought would be good as stocking fillers for my teenage niece, but they're nothing out of the ordinary...I thought that they might try to compete with Vinylux, but not at all.

When I asked how long the top coat took to dry, the answer may as well have been "how long is a piece of string"...the sales girl didn't seem to really know. So in that case I'll stick to what I know...and what I know works x

Trust me ALL of the colours are amazing, they are glitzy sparkly loveliness!

:Love::Love::Love:

I can't wait to try them!

Hi guys, is there a separate site to register your certificate for your trade discount?

You get 30% discount with your certificate though. I registered and sent them my certificate and my trade account is open already, which is great cause some of the colours look amazing!

Even with a 30% discount those prices are high compared to other brands and I wonder if 30% trade discount will mean plus 20% VAT! Also 30% discount means its not worth investing in as a retail product.

Interesting that there is a normal price and a trade price so its not strictly a pro product.

I've answered my own question now. The trade price is including VAT. Still makes it more expensive than OPI and Vinylux.

So

• Vinylux matches the Shellac colours and is longer lasting and quick drying
  • OPI matches the GelColor colours and is an established and well liked retail brand
  • All That Jazz does not currently match Gelish colours and is a new very high priced brand.
Not feeling it here. I think I will side step this one as I feel sure it will be a shelf sitter.

Most of us know that selling polish these days is hard because our clients are happy with the longevity of their gel polish. What we really need is mini bottles, in matching colours, at a low price which we could sell as a "just in case" product.

30% discount for trade is just not enough to justify buying into the manicure product range for me.

I agree

I really don't know what they were thinking with this one, maybe it was just a little project to keep their daughter occupied

I too was really excited about this product but it's too expensive for me and as photogenic and pretty as Jazz is I don't like the packaging, doesn't look like a pro product to me. I wanted a long lasting, super fast drying, Gelish colour matching polish to replace my OPI. They should've matched colours first then brought out new ones. Disappointed.

yeah, packaging reminds me of a boots xmas gift set, not a professional product

Can't believe how expensive it is. Twice as much as OPI and Vinylux. Doesn't seem to be aimed at professionals if no wholesale price.

Latest posts

Back