Gigi does PopIts in Glasgow on the 14th of Feb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I am so excited I got a letter from the girls from The Nail Academy Scotland in Glasgow tell me all about Gigi coming up to do the Popits System.

It sounds like it is going to be a fantastic day it kicks off at 10am with demos every hour how cool is that.
There is also going to be offers on during the day to so looks like I will need a bank loan if I want to go:lol:

It also said that they are going to be introducing Tantrick Spray Tanning too with wait for it FREE tans well almost they would like you to donate to charity which is not a bad thing, mind you there is no way I will be getting my body out on display:eek::eek:

I am still not sure if I can make it down I am even more determined to go after getting the letter so fingers crossed.

Have a fantastic time all you who are going I hope to meet you all there but if not enjoy the demos and don't tell me what the offers were or I might just cry:cry:

Being the 14th gives my hubby a good excuse not to get me anything for Valentines day as I would have to be away from here at about 6am and wouldn't be home till late so he will probably be happy about me going:lol::lol:

I have just had a look at there new website and it is fab Home

Last edited:
I am up in Glasgow tomorrow but I return on Friday. I would have loved to have met up with fellow Scottish geeks and of course Gigi. I am sure it will be a great day x

Thats such a shame it sounds like it is going to be a great day.
It would be nice to know who else is going to make it?:hug:

I would really like to go, hopefully I'll be able to.

I have been assured you don't need to be a CND tech to go, so im gonna try and make it. If there are any others from North East of Scotland going, give me a shout, maybe we could all go together?

I'm going :lol:. Hope you can make it Karen. I was with you on the competition nails course too and I enjoyed your banter. I hope my natural nails will be in better shape than they were then (I apologise for that) and won't ask you to demo on them. LOL

Hi all

We are really excited that Gigi is coming to demo the Popits for us,... on the most romantic day of the year as well:Love:.

The day is free to everyone - NO MATTER WHAT SYSTEM YOU USE! Why not come along and see how they work and what they are all about. The day will kick off around 10.00am and Gigi will be doing demos on the hour. You do not have to book a time, just pop in at any time......

As Karen mentioned, we are offering free spray tans and all we are asking is a small donation to charity. (It's ok Karen, no-one will see your bod, you'll be in the tent:eek:) We are also going to be having some amazing offers which will only be available on the day. You will also be able to enjoy some nibbles and a glass of bubbly.

If you need directions there is a google map on our website or give us a call on 01236 725800.

So why not make it your Valentine's date. Come along, meet Gigi, learn and have some fun.

I am going.:)
Can't wait to see :eek: these Popits I keep hearing about.
In am Calgel trained, but I am looking to possibly learn acrylics and I am looking for a new manicure and pedicure range.
Hopefully I will get lots of information and maybe some freebies.:green::green::green:

Look forward to possibly meeting some of you.:hug:

oh you lucky scottish geeks!

come to the midlands gigi - WE NEED YOU :irked:

XXXXXXXX

I should be able to make it, hope to see some of you there :)

I will be there also. I am bringing my other nail tech friend, Maggie.
Angela, you might remember us from the Tantrick training last year?

Looking forward to it!!!

Sharon :)

I cant wait I have just booked myself in to a Premier Lodge for the night before the only down side is my mother is coming to keep me company on the journey and she snores :lol::lol:

Hi Gigi, and everyone that will be at the Glasgow Popit demo!

I was wondering - a friend is coming with me for me to practice on. She's currently wearing white tips with acrylic. What would be best for the popits demo? Removing the tips completly, or buffing back the acrylic and leaving the tips on?

Just asking - thanks!
Dawn

Could be wrong here, but I am not sure you will get the chance to practice on a model. I got the impression we will just be shown a demo of the procedure and be able to ask questions etc. You may be able to have a popit done on one nail by gigi. As she is doing demos every hour I don't think she will have time for one to one training.

By all means correct me if I am wrong? Hope this helps:)

As far as I am no there will be no practising done by us it is just going to be Gigi doing the demos every hour.
This isn't going to be a training session as such just an introduction to the Popits.

Does anyone know how much it is for a box of poppits and how many you get in a pack?

I will be going to the demo in Glasgow and just wondered how much money to bring?

Thanks for the clarification, guys! It's rare I have a model to use - in school, I always had to "borrow" one, so I was trying to be prepared.

See you Thursday!
Dawn

Hi Dawn. the day will be for demo's only, but im sure you will be able to get a demo nail done on yourself. The PoPits are £29.95 and there is 200 in a box. We have plenty in stock. Look forward to seeing you on the day.

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine!

Another stupid question here - where is the demo being held? (I don't know whether to take the train or drive). Can someone fill me in? (I'll be away for the rest of the day and don't have time to call)

Thank you
Dawn

The Glasgow demo is being held at the nail academy scotland, Cumbernauld.
If you google this you will get the address. hth:)

Latest posts

Back