Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love giltter soooo much. Chunky glitter, fine glitter, lotsa lotsa giltter. I'm a glitter junkie! I have way more glitter then actul colors :)

Yes my names Helen and I'm a glitter addict! Bought this yesterday at pro beauty! Over shellac pretty poison

Wow I love it! x

Yes my names Helen and I'm a glitter addict! Bought this yesterday at pro beauty! Over shellac pretty poison

GLITTER and my favourite colour GREEN!!! Love them :)

I am a glitter hoarder! I love just looking at it. I'm putting autumn glitter on my daughter in a couple of hours. Pic to follow :). Great thread

How would u get that really glitter look? X

Silly question but do you just use ordinary resin or glue where you the glitter on the nail dip the nail in the glitter pot and then seal it with gel coat? X

Silly question but do you just use ordinary resin or glue where you the glitter on the nail dip the nail in the glitter pot and then seal it with gel coat? X

The green ones are mine I used shellac pretty poison as my base and then rubbed the nsi glitter into the inhibition layer then used two coats of shellac top coat curing each separately

Ouww what colour glitter is this? I can't quite work it out. But they look gorgeous :)

It's mermaid by nail graphix I had the flash on so looks more darker on the pic than in real life x

Ooooooo, I just did my daughter's glitter nails and I'm so happy with them. Great autumn colors, which we love as both of us are redheads. Didn't get a chance to oil her up or clean up the glitter as she had to rush off to feed her kids My 3rd set of full glitter nails. :) Here's my glitter hoard. I've only just returned to doing nails very part time.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350353717.175372.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350353717.175372.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 2,101
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350353754.073430.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350353754.073430.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 2,011
ahh I've been meaning to get some of the Nubar nail jewels glitter after reading about it on another thread, got any pics of it Jojo?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350369296.106233.jpg
Those are the Nunar Nail Jewels that I got. Not the best pic but they really are beautiful!!!
x

Ooooooo, I just did my daughter's glitter nails and I'm so happy with them. Great autumn colors, which we love as both of us are redheads. Didn't get a chance to oil her up or clean up the glitter as she had to rush off to feed her kids My 3rd set of full glitter nails. :) Here's my glitter hoard. I've only just returned to doing nails very part time.

What a gorgeous autumn colour!!! Do u mind me asking what brand glitter you use? X x

love glitter! my clients dont have much nail art but they will have glitter, no matter what age.

lots of pics on my profile with glitter.

has anyone found a lime green??i did buy one but when i put it on its not very limey??

i get alot of my glitters from glitterbodyart as i do glitter tattoos aswell, they have lots of nice colours xx

I love glitter. I am an addict. dont have any pics but will look foward to seeing everyone elses :)

Lilac glitter nails.

I once did a brown to gold glitter fade on my mums toes. Big mistake! They looked like she had manky toes! Lol!
But I had seen it on someone else and they looked fab x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350385201.198190.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350385201.198190.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,793
What a gorgeous autumn colour!!! Do u mind me asking what brand glitter you use? X x

It was an autumn glitter pack from Joanne's Fabric Store in the US.

Latest posts

Back