Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When ordering glitter the other day I also came across these cuties. Going to use them on my sister in law... She's a hair dresser :)

OMG these are too cute. Where did you get them from please? I do nails for a few hairdressers and know they would love these xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I love glitter. I always wear glitter acrylic. These are NSI rose blush masque and NSI Amethyst and silver craft glitters I mixed myself. For the flowers I used Naio Beauty berry mixed with NSI opal shimmer .

Attachments

• IMAG0506 (3).jpg
    IMAG0506 (3).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMAG0510 (1).jpg
    IMAG0510 (1).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 299
OMG these are too cute. Where did you get them from please? I do nails for a few hairdressers and know they would love these xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I ordered them from this seller on eBay :)

Thanks guys!! I got it off eBay. This lady has AMAZING glitters!! I don't know how to share the link here for you, but the seller is called jaynek07 xx

Brilliant thank you x

right hand photo of this one - my all time favourite - a 3 colour fade, with a glitter over the top. I got a lot of compliments on this one x

Attachments

• Diptic.jpg
    Diptic.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 360
Nails created with glitters from
eBay and a local craft shop. I mixed it with my gel polish top coat to make a paste.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363952051.085655.jpg

a couple of my recent ones

Attachments

• 1363902803707.jpg
    1363902803707.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 74980_129805450518697_1929435994_n.jpg
    74980_129805450518697_1929435994_n.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 324
Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you do the glitter tips? When i put the clear overlay on theres always bits of glitter in it from the brush or dappen dish! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I use a completely separate brush and pot of clear gel for my glitters. It still gets everywhere after a while but I just make sure I use a decent amount of clear gel for the top coat with a clean brush :)

Did these as a little tester today!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363998578.378582.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363998578.378582.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 415
Thanks guys!! I got it off eBay. This lady has AMAZING glitters!! I don't know how to share the link here for you, but the seller is called jaynek07 xx

This was the same person i got mine from off ebay! :lol:

confetti glitter nails

confetti.jpg

picture.php

After recieving my latest batch glitters from Artsy Fartsy, i really neeed a "system" to present the glitters to the clients without getting all the glitters out on the table ;-) I'm mobile.

I printed sheets of paper, with numbered circles with a dot in it. That way, i can see how sheer the product is.
I mix the glitters with acrylic (1/3 glitter, 2/3 acrylic powder), clear, pure pink sheer, or even a colored acrylic powder, and i keep the 'recipe' in writing.
After 1 day working on is, i'm almost halfway... lucky me, my 10-year old son is helping...

When i'm done, i will post the pictures of it

picture.php

After recieving my latest batch glitters from Artsy Fartsy, i really neeed a "system" to present the glitters to the clients without getting all the glitters out on the table ;-) I'm mobile.

I printed sheets of paper, with numbered circles with a dot in it. That way, i can see how sheer the product is.
I mix the glitters with acrylic (1/3 glitter, 2/3 acrylic powder), clear, pure pink sheer, or even a colored acrylic powder, and i keep the 'recipe' in writing.
After 1 day working on is, i'm almost halfway... lucky me, my 10-year old son is helping...

When i'm done, i will post the pictures of it

Great idea!

What a fantastic idea!!

Fab idea conny!!

Hi all, Im loving this thread!! I bought some fine glitters to mix with acrylic ages ago and never got round to using it. My question is when it comes to a client wanting to get rid of the glitter or having a new colour glitter put on, how do you do this without having to remove the whole acrylic now and starting from fresh? Ive started a new job as a nail tech and would love to offer some glitters to mix it up a bit

Thanks in advance

When ordering glitter the other day I also came across these cuties. Going to use them on my sister in law... She's a hair dresser :)

I've just ordered these too as well as several other glitters from her! Oopps!!! Lol xx

Going glitter mad this week, every client wanted it, here's two of my faves!

by7ura7u.jpg

qapy7ena.jpg

Latest posts

Back