Glitter idea....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
one of my clients who has a french manicure done on her natural nails with quattro asked me the other day for something different for her next appointment.

so after giving it allloooottttt of thought,i came up with maybe

applying the clear gel where the white normally goes
sprinkle it with glitter
cure
then apply another coat of clear
cure again.

do you think this would work ok or would it be really difficult to buff off? i dont want to cause any damage to her nails.

quattro do a glitter one dont they, so i would think not
xx

one of my clients who has a french manicure done on her natural nails with quattro asked me the other day for something different for her next appointment.

so after giving it allloooottttt of thought,i came up with maybe

applying the clear gel where the white normally goes
sprinkle it with glitter
cure
then apply another coat of clear
cure again.

do you think this would work ok or would it be really difficult to buff off? i dont want to cause any damage to her nails.

I think i'd do the free edge with resin, then sprinkle and then overlay. That way you can dust off any excess once the resin is dry so they're not too bulky. I'd use a fine glitter dust rather than chunky too.

The only way to know which way works best is to try it. I think i might have a little play later on myself!! xx:lol:

I was talking to an educator about this yesterday as I have recently done gel glitter tip sculpts and was looking for a better way of doing it.

She took a bead of clear gel and dipped it directly into the glitter and applied to the tip then cured.

I have a set of gel nno's in my album that have a purple glitter swirl on the little fingers. I took a scoop of clear gel and put it into a little glass dish and mixed the glitter with it then applied it where I wanted it then cured. Worked very well..

Latest posts

Back