Glitters for nail art and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they glow under UV light so fab for parties but that is all x

Ah right thankyou. Lol feel a bit silly now...!

Ooohhh! I am a sucker for things that glow lol! Such a kid lol! Always had glow in the dark polish when younger (how sad!) but i loved it!

Jo xxx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

we have uv reactive paint pens too x fabulous fun

I use young nails glitter, nail graphix glitters, craft glitter, viva la nails glitter, rainbow dust (edible cake craft glitter).
I have a huge collection and I'm always on the look out for more!

I think this is a silly question and I think most of you will say yes but do you each have a seperate brush and top coat for when you do things with glitters? or do you ahve a way of cleaning the burshes after use? :) xx

i think the nfu.oh/young nails glitter are quite expensive to use for rock star toes as your tend to get a bit of waist from sprinkling.

i like to go for a really fine glitter! i think they sparkle the most!

at new look they do star gazer glitters there about £3 for a quite big pot and there really nice!

also the range do a nice selection of glitters x

I think this is a silly question and I think most of you will say yes but do you each have a seperate brush and top coat for when you do things with glitters? or do you ahve a way of cleaning the burshes after use? :) xx

Yes, most definitely, I don't want glitter in my other gels.

i think the nfu.oh/young nails glitter are quite expensive to use for rock star toes as your tend to get a bit of waist from sprinkling.

i like to go for a really fine glitter! i think they sparkle the most!

at new look they do star gazer glitters there about £3 for a quite big pot and there really nice!

also the range do a nice selection of glitters x

we stock the stargazer glitters as well:green:

we stock the stargazer glitters as well:green:

I ordered some silver glitter from you today with some sable hair art brushes can't wait for them to arrive :)

Jo xxx

I ordered some silver glitter from you today with some sable hair art brushes can't wait for them to arrive :)

Jo xxx

They will go out saturday so should be with you early next week x

These spoons seem very interesting and I'm sure I will invest in some once I begin to custom colour :)

I am interested to learn more on these pure pigments...am off to do some investigating :)

Thanks every one :) what do you tend to find your most popular glitter colour to be is from your clients?

i find turquoise to be big in colour at the moment, every1 is going gaga 4 it, including miself :p

The nail tech in my salon just tried shellac with glitter. She used base coat then a colour and the glitter on top then cured then top coat and cleaned them up but the nail is still quite rough is there anything you can recommend doing that will smooth the nails?

Latest posts

Back