Glitzy Lips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Athena also showed us it can be used as body art! Thank you, you are a Doll x

evaperk-albums-glitzy+lips-picture41256-glitzy-lips-can-also-used-enhance-tattoos-body-art-wow-thank-you-athena.jpg

Hey Guys - home now (look at the time lol :)) and I have put Glitzy on line with images to follow tomorrow. We will be getting another great whacking order by next week I believe.

Athena did the most amazing job showcasing and demoing her brilliant product. Everyone loved them. Everyone needs Popping Lips this season!!:hug:

Hmm which to go for red or fuchsia pink?! :)

Buy them all lol x

Hey Guys - home now (look at the time lol :)) and I have put Glitzy on line with images to follow tomorrow. We will be getting another great whacking order by next week I believe.

Athena did the most amazing job showcasing and demoing her brilliant product. Everyone loved them. Everyone needs Popping Lips this season!!:hug:

Will she be showcasing them at the Beauty Show in Manchester? Would love to see it :)

Athena may not be there but we certainly will be showing them.

Athena may not be there but we certainly will be showing them.

Excellent. I shall bring some extra money (aka The Husband) :wink2:

Sorry if I have missed this somewhere, but what is the recommended retail price in the UK of glitzy lips?

thanks

xx

Ordered mine this morning - Wine Me Ova and Pink Couture! Sooo excited!
Rhiannon x

Last edited:
Hi

Can someone clarify for me as Geeg mentions retailing these in an earlier post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget you can also add glitzy lips to your shellac treatments apply to the 2nd layer of colour coat just by dabbing it on the inhibition layer of colour coat only, in random places and you get the most amazing metalic crackle look or even just random splodges of metallic hit. then apply shellac top coat and cure. Result amzingly smooth shiny metallic flashes of colour that just pop. another type of rockstar effect, beautiful people were going mad for it at the show.
Jen xx

Hi

I just spoke to them about retailing glitzy lips and they said yes you can retail them but they didn't have a RRP for them. I have ordered just a couple of versions to see how they go, and will get more if clients like them! Great stocking fillers I think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put in an order from S2 and they're sold out of all but 2 colours :( I wanted them for a show this sunday! Any chance they'll get new stock by the end of the week?

Just to clarify ....

Glitzy Lips ARE of course FOR RETAIL!!! THEY LOOK RETAIL AND ARE RETAIL - £29.95 for 30 applications per pack RRP to the consumer .... but for the customer, having someone do them for you may ensure a better result.

If you want in the salon, you can charge 15.00 to apply them.

Hi

Yes you can retail a pack of glitzy lips to your clients. Or you can use as an add on service to your clients
For salon customers the rrp is £29.95 for 30 applications
or you can apply to your customers at £15 for an in salon service add on.
Plus you can match their lips to their nails by applying to either shellac or using the adhesive that comes with glitzy lips over their nails so that they have a matching set.
Its completly upto you.
If you apply the glitzy lips to your clients and they decide they want to buy it, you can retail them the pack you have used and they can continue using them at home of if they want to top them up on a night out if they have eaten or not drunk through a straw.
HTH
Jen xxx

are they in the uk yet? x

Just to clarify ....

Glitzy Lips ARE of course FOR RETAIL!!! THEY LOOK RETAIL AND ARE RETAIL - £29.95 for 30 applications per pack RRP to the consumer .... but for the customer, having someone do them for you may ensure a better result.

If you want in the salon, you can charge 15.00 to apply them.

Thanks so much for clarifying this Geeg!

Latest posts

Back