gmtv tomorrow morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
hi all i just thought i would say that tomoro morning gmtv are running a story about massages for after sports/ the marathon and my friends daughter hayley will be on there giving the massages as she works for a top spa in berkshire ! so keep ur eyes peeled if u watch it!!! its aparently going to be on quite early !!!

Ooh, exciting. I'll tape it. xxx

Wax queen?! Tape?! I hoep you mean 'sky plus' or 'hard drive'!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (I am only joking!!!!!!)
I will record it too!

lol ! yeah i mite have to record it to if its on well early! hopefully i will get to see hayley on there im not sure wether she will actually be demonstrating and talking or maybe she mite just be in the back ground , but will be a good watch for me as im studing massage at the mo and im thinking of doing sports massage next year hopefully! look out for a girl in her 20s with blonde hair!

LOL. Showing my age now. Sky Plus of course. xxx

Hi, is she from "Cliveden"?

well i recorded the whole blinking thing as she wasnt even on there!lol maybe they decided not to run the story in the end , either that or my mum got the wrong end of the stick!lol sorry to all u geeks that recorded it for nothing ! will find out if its on a different day now and repost the details ! i feel like a rite plum now lol!

I did wonder, was watching GMTV from 6.30am right up to it finishing and I didnt see anything beauty related :irked: lol

Never mind chick, let us know as and when :hug:

Latest posts

Back