Going for the chop?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Garfield*

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I am booked in to the hairdressers on Weds to have my hair all cut off.:eek: :eek: At the moment it is really long, thick, mid back length and straight with a fringe. It has been annoying me for a bit because it only looks nice if I spend about 2 hours drying it etc. However, since I have had it long for the past 15 years, I havent had the guts to have it cut short! :lol:

Anyway, I know that quite a few geeks have recently had their long locks chopped and I wanted to know if you had any regrets? :irked: Do you love your new style? Did it take long to get used to?:)

Im thinking of having cut into an inveted bob, just below jaw length. My hubby really wants me to have it done but I keep having second thoughts!!!:rolleyes:

Advice please geeks!!!!:hug:

Im the opposite lol

Ive been growing my hair for the last 4 months and its driving my bloody bonkers!

I usualy have it trimmed every 3-4 weeks and when the time comes round to when i would have been going i start sweating and want to get it cut but ive refrained and im going to persever for a bit longer! lol

LOL, thats what worries me - I will hate it and have to soend the next 4 years growing it back!!:lol: :lol:

DO IT , DO IT, DO IT!!! lol, xx

DO IT , DO IT, DO IT!!! lol, xx

Kelly, you sound just like my husband!!! He has got a bet going with my dad that a chicken out at the last minute!:lol:

Oooooo! Sharron, you are really brave!!

My hairs really long and I just can't see me ever cutting it.

I must admit, I did have a bob along time ago and it quite suited me, it made my face look alot slimmer!! Actually what am I waiting for??:lol:

I suppose the only advice I can give is, you won't know 'till you try it but that's not much help is it.

Do you know any celebs that have the same haircut? Maybe you could cut their face out of the picture and slip one in of yours! Is that a really naff idea? :rolleyes:

Teri x:hug:

I havn't got a pic of anything I like, just in my head!:lol: That makes me sound like a loon:!: It would be a great ifea though, I will have to have a look in ome mags to see if there is anything that is similar.:)

I think your very brave if you do. I love my long hair and at least you can tie it up when your having a bad hair day. Mine's very thick and curly so if I had it cut short it's probably look like i'd been electrocuted...

i went from this to this my hair is very thick and wavy and i do have to straighten it evertime i wash it still, but it takes 5 minutes and last 3 days till i wash it again.....i have no regrets.
mine is inverted at the back

Attachments

• tisme.jpg
    tisme.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 74
  • joannerowsell.jpg
    joannerowsell.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 80
i went from this to this my hair is very thick and wavy and i do have to straighten it evertime i wash it still, but it takes 5 minutes and last 3 days till i wash it again.....i have no regrets.

your looks fab really suits you! i had mine done, not as short as jo's, just thinned out loads - old pic on my profile.
lets see some piccys of what yours is like now sharon?? xx

I much prefer that look on you Joanne!!

Teri x:hug:

I havn't got a pic of anything I like, just in my head!:lol: That makes me sound like a loon:!: It would be a great ifea though, I will have to have a look in ome mags to see if there is anything that is similar.:)
Well if and when you decided to get the chop, we want before and after pics, if that's ok with you?:green:

if you dont try it you will never know.i had mine cut short about 5yrs ago and im still growing it back.i did like the style and i would love to have a bob as i think it looks really nice but i just prefer long hair as i like doing things to mine.good luck with whatever you decide.i would also like to see before and after pictures if you do have it done.:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did it and i will never grow my hair again now,i love it.

It looks lovely and healthy and takes no time to do now hth's

Latest posts

Back