Good luck Proper Princess, opening salon day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Hope it all goes well, ill see you next week, book me in :)

Good luck princess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pob lwc cariad! Xx

Good luck Clare xxxxx

Good luck! If I'm ever in the area I will defo be coming to see you.

go n-éirigh leat!!! good luck...

Aw girls! I cry when I run out of ginger biscuits so u got me in a right old mess now. Thank you xxxxxxxxxx love u all xxxx

Good luck beautiful, fingers toes and bikini hair all crossed xxx

Good luck, make sure you advertise with pics of your amazing lashes and you'll have them queuing out the door! Xx

Good luck hun not that I think you need it, your room looks fab (just been on the other thread to catch up on your progress) and I'm sure you'll be fully booked before you know it. :Love::Love:

Good luck lovely! I know you will do well. Your lashes must be about the best in Wales!!! Xxx

Good Luck from me too! (although you dont realy need it :lol:) You are amazing at what you do.
xx

Good luck. I'm sure you will do really well. :biggrin:

Thank u everyone. Bit nervous now :) x

Best of luck for the big day honey xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

we're all dying to know how you got on.......

we're all dying to know how you got on.......

I opened 10-1.30 on Thursday and had three appointments.

Today I opened 9-3 and omg I honestly thought I was going to wet myself at around 1pm as I didn't have chance to wee! I was swamped!

I have to say I was totally nervous! A girl walked in and said "I'm a spray tanner but I want a tan and no patches and I panicked!". Thought it was rather rude but hey her tan was perfect!!!! I was so slow but I didn't have anyone waiting and everyone went home happy!

Oh I covered next months rent today easy cx

So happy. I really think all ur support spurred me on and have me that confidence and self belief i needed. Love u all xxxx

well i'm delighted for you , well done and without sounding rude i hope you are so busy you have to bulk buy tena lady to keep you going. haha.

Latest posts

Back