Good Luck To Geeks Strutting Their Stuff At Gmex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

:eek: good luck to us all:eek: see you all sunday

Good Luck you all. Wish I was going but hubby is away and have no babysitter boo hoo. Will be thinking of you all having a great time.

:hug: Very best wishes to all the geeks competing:hug: xx

good luck everyone, i will be hanging around (like a bad smell) when the results are read out

You best be holding my hand like last time lol. im competing in natural nail div 3 this time. Best o luck to everyone else and see you there x

good luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go Geeks! We'll be thinking of you :)

Good Luck everyone whos entering.... remember to pop by stand c24 i wanna see the nails!!...lol

Jess
xox

havn't felt nervous in the day but OH MY GOD! those nerves sure do appear in my dreams! In one dream the nails on my model were attrocious and the exhibition was NOT nails and beauty it was FOOD & FURNITURE, then in another dream it was a chemistry comp not nails and my model didn't turn up!!!! Better cut the cheese out before bed!

Will be looking out for - claireamy L&P 1
Jac extreme L&P 8
pippa L&P 10
tricky UV 3

Good luck girls

:)hug: Don't forget, kittenclaws said to meet outside comp room at 1 )

Good luck girls! cant wait to hear all about it on monday - couldn't go this year :cry: but im def coming next!

Good luck everyone xxx

havn't felt nervous in the day but OH MY GOD! those nerves sure do appear in my dreams! In one dream the nails on my model were attrocious and the exhibition was NOT nails and beauty it was FOOD & FURNITURE, then in another dream it was a chemistry comp not nails and my model didn't turn up!!!! Better cut the cheese out before bed!

Ha Ha Ha!!! LMAO!! I've been having similar dreams too! Good luck xx

Good luck everyone xxx

Best of luck Geeks!!!:hug::hug:

Wishing all the geeks who are competing all the luck in the world.....Go kick some serious ass girls!!!:hug: :hug:

A special mention to Lucia....take it easy hun, do overdo it :hug: xxxxx

Good luck to all my Geeky Mates, You guys rock the nail world and also mine xxxx
Love you all xxx

lk1.gif

Latest posts

Back