gossip - little me in a magazine!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
Hey

Just thought you'd all want to know some gossip, i have recently been in an article in That's Life magazine (not sure if any one reads it) it's issue number 37 it came out last tuesday, page number 26, title being "Thief of Trust" it's a good read especially when you know the person or should i say geek!!!!

it feels really weird being in a magazine and looking at yourself in there!!

i'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea putting there story in a magazine, but hey what the hell it's my story - you'll see why if you read it!!

happy reading guys!!!

Pen xxx

totally intrigued - where do we find the mag??? anywhere local? let us know!

i think it's national magazine you can get it absolutley everywhere any supermarket, papershop,anywhere thats still mags and newspaper basically!!

people think all these stories are made up, well this proves there not - unfortunatley!!

wooo who!!! just had a call saying that they want my article to be used in another magazine which is in a newspaper - sunday people has anyone heard of it??

Pen xx

Hi Pen- I'll certainly be buying a copy of That's Life mag and will look out for you in the Sunday People x

Ooo, I'm gonna get the Sunday People this week!!!

Kxxx :D

Hi, for all us that dont get the magazine can you tell us briefly what the story is about......... what are you famous for ????

DO TELL

love thats life, take a break and chat etc... we always have them in the staff room.... quite admire folk who tell their tale... just nowt happens to me... ( could be a good thing when you read the mags!!!!)

not exactly famous!!

had another offer from a sunday mercury too which covers the whole of the midlands, it's werid i used to think these were all made up but i'm proof that there not!!

starting a beauty course this week and it's paid for it and more, some i suppose would find it sad but at the end of the day it's my story and why not gain out of misfortune...

too those who want to know why i'm in the mag.. my best friend stole with my fiance..stole my man...stole my home..stole my life..blah blah blah

it's been a year now, moved on and have a fantastic life, things couldn't be better!!

Pen xxx

funkyfingers10 said:
not exactly famous!!

had another offer from a sunday mercury too which covers the whole of the midlands, it's werid i used to think these were all made up but i'm proof that there not!!

starting a beauty course this week and it's paid for it and more, some i suppose would find it sad but at the end of the day it's my story and why not gain out of misfortune...

too those who want to know why i'm in the mag.. my best friend stole with my fiance..stole my man...stole my home..stole my life..blah blah blah

it's been a year now, moved on and have a fantastic life, things couldn't be better!!

Pen xxx
Good on you girl. I think the best form of revenge is to get on with your life and show them b*stards that you're a survivor.

Blimey honey! Glad you survived that little lot!

I wish you well with the future.

Best wishes,

Karen
xxx

Hiya Pen!

Well you kept that quiet on our trip to Excel eh?!!!!
Soiunds like you've been dealt some real bad cards for one so young!
Well you just carry on holding up your head, you deserve the best things in life!!!!!!

Martine x

Well done you for coming through the other side. Good luck with your future the course will be a doddle after what youve been through!! Dont forget the geeks are here for you as mrs geek has said in past thread its a family thing!
pam x

ahh thanks guys that's really sweet!!

hey Martine - how are you? i didn't mention it as i wasn't sure of if and when it was going in and what issue it was etc!! also thought people might think it's a cheap thing to do!! but realise now that i don't care what other people think!!
have you heard from halil?

it's really nice to get good feed back from the story!!

Love Pen xxx

Latest posts

Back