got my first phone call....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
i just had to share with you my news. i have spent the last 2 days putting leaflets through doors. and tonight had my first phone call and appointment. now i feel so nervous. i've never "set up" in anyone elses house before. i'm absolutely thrilled to bits. did everyone else feel this nervous when they first started. is there any tips you can give me. oh my god, i'm rambling on. i'm so excited its untrue.

That's excellent news, Emma!

Good luck, it's always excellent when the phone rings (unless your client has been taken to hospital as happened with mine today, poor thing!).

If you're nervous, don't show it and you'll be fine :)

Hello Emma

well done you. i remember my first phone call last year and i was so excited. hope it goes well

xxxxxxxx

ive got my first three real clients this week and very nervous. I was nervous on my auntie and made a right mess of her nails and i didnt concentrate on what i was doing. So hopefully ill get it right this time. It should be fine once you get into the swing of things.

as you say, when you get into the swing, you'll be fine.

Good luck, Zoe :)

well done
dont be nervous-it will run more smoothly than you think
make sure you have agood lamp and extension lead!

some peoples lighting is terrible!
x

Well done Emma!!! Hopefully I will be saying the same thing in a few weeks.

Gina

buttonmoon54321 said:
well done
dont be nervous-it will run more smoothly than you think
make sure you have agood lamp and extension lead!

some peoples lighting is terrible!
x

good advise. do you carry a portable table and chairs with you. i never thought to ask if the lady had a dining table?

Hi,

Well done! On my first mobile visit I drove 5 miles to her house, set up then realised I had forgotten my nail glue!!! What a wally!!! I always have a checklist in my case which I still use now.
Best of luck
Lou

i always take my stool and fold up table!

loads of my clients dont have a suitable table
its either wrong height or too wide so ur stretchin ova it!
i dont take them a seat- they usually sit on their couch
x

I was a bag of nerves with my first "proper" client but i just put on a huge smile and went for it you'll be great good luck!

well done, how many leaflets did you post? I am thinking of doing a leaflet drop myself and its motivating to hear of your success. Good luck with your new client!!

laneypants said:
well done, how many leaflets did you post? I am thinking of doing a leaflet drop myself and its motivating to hear of your success. Good luck with your new client!!

wait for it......400 leaflets!!! and one phone call..ha ha. luckily i've got little sisters and a great husband so they shared the load. i've also put adds. in shop fronts/post offices but had no luck from them.

Latest posts

Back