Great Offers from Vistaprint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am on Vistaprints mailing list, I get emails all the time with various offers.

I have just had a fab email with lots of great offers...it says on the bottom email to a friend so if any of you want to benefit from these offers send me a pm and i'll forward the email to you

It includes -

FREE Premium Business Cards
FREE REturn Address Labels
FREE Car Door Magnets
FREE Postcards
FREE Notecards
FREE Christmas Cards
FREE Pen
FREE T-Shirt

Plus others, they are also giving free postage on orders over £20 (not sure how that works on the free stuff!)

Like I said, pm me if you want the email sending to you.

xx

Last edited:
hey

yes some of the freebies are good but remember if you add designs or anything other than standard it will cost you ... albeit usually a small amount, and vat and postage !!

however i ordered business cards last week they arrived this morning with a typo (im guessing my mistake) so i amended and reordered this morning - realising i would have to pay so thats fine. with my order this morning was a 25% discount which i used towards this new batch .... i can only summarise that they have some clever computing because somehow they are now costing me more than the ones last week ... yes with the 25% discount !! :eek:

i did ring to question - i wouldnt recommend it !!! total waste of a phone call even though it was 0800 !! its an overseas call and the conversation with this call centre is enough to drive anyone insane ! (same as southern water but thats another thread lol or not as the case will be !!):Love:

just be aware of these discount vouchers thats all im saying!!

otherwise happy with what i get from there

kx

whenever i need stuff ordering from vistaprint it usually ends up costing about £10 in vat & postage but i always get a big box full of useful stuff!!!!

i definitely think its worth keeping an eye out on what promotions they are actually offering and i make sure i only order when the deals are good!

xx

:cool:Vistaprint are very good and yep the offers can be good but many of us do are own business cards :wink2: You can do your own designs and be unique

whenever i need stuff ordering from vistaprint it usually ends up costing about £10 in vat & postage but i always get a big box full of useful stuff!!!!

i definitely think its worth keeping an eye out on what promotions they are actually offering and i make sure i only order when the deals are good!

xx

Same here when i get an email with good offers i stock up:p

:cool:Vistaprint are very good and yep the offers can be good but many of us do are own business cards :wink2: You can do your own designs and be unique

i've uploaded my own templates...thats to carls fantastic work on logos and designs!!!

xx

Hi Thanks for the heads up

Just gone and ordered more stuff I love vistaprint because it never costs an arm and leg.
Thanks for letting me know hubby will probably go mad as always but hey needs must cant give up a deal like that lol

Angela :)

I think to get the best from Vista you need to understand how they work. I ordered some stuff yesterday and now realise I should have waited and ordered some yesterday, some today and possibly some tomorrow. I reckon by doing this I would have saved £25.00, I say this as you always seem to get a special offer no matter what you have ordered.

In other words, stagger your orders. It will work out so much cheaper.

I think to get the best from Vista you need to understand how they work. I ordered some stuff yesterday and now realise I should have waited and ordered some yesterday, some today and possibly some tomorrow. I reckon by doing this I would have saved £25.00, I say this as you always seem to get a special offer no matter what you have ordered.

In other words, stagger your orders. It will work out so much cheaper.

Couldn't agree more!

You don't necessarily have to stagger them day by day, sometimes even processing your orders seperately on the same day will save you even more money!

I had exactly that happen today...went through the motions of ordering everything in one go and then tried doing it as a few seperate orders and saved even more!!

Couldn't agree more!

You don't necessarily have to stagger them day by day, sometimes even processing your orders seperately on the same day will save you even more money!

I had exactly that happen today...went through the motions of ordering everything in one go and then tried doing it as a few seperate orders and saved even more!!

but dont you have to pay more in post and packing then ?

I do that, stagger my orders, but i do them straight after each other. the secret is to press EDIT rather than order again.

yes you pay P&P on each order but its cheaper than ordering large quantities of stuff.

I thought it would be, but when I went through the various options it still worked out cheaper....I always pick the slowest delivery option, which I think says 21 days, my bits always get delivered quicker than that so I have never bothered quicker option.

xx

but dont you have to pay more in post and packing then ?

You do but you will still save loads, i.e. yesterday I ordered 3 lots of different Business cards together. One lot was Free the other 2 lots came to £25.00 with postage and VAT. Now today I got another email saying I could get another 250 Free and tonight got another email saying I could have got another 250 for £5.99. Now there's no way the postage would cost £20 for the 2 orders, thats how they get you. Your mind is too much focused on what you are getting FREE, you let yourself go and end up buying more.

I ordered so much last year with one of their promotions i think it come to about £15 with vat and postage this was for my childminding biz....

i got 3 personalised pens one of which were free and the other 2 were discounted,
payed a tenner for delux biz cards so i could have writting on both sides in colour.
2 personalised t shirts both free
a personalised stamp which was free
magnetic note pad which was also personalised free
50 leaflets all free
and a window sticker free

was so excited when the box arrived all looked great!!! They do say to double check spellings as everything will be printed as writen on site!

but i thought it was well worth the £15 !!!!

I have just had a design for my nail biz made by wonderful carl, can you use these designs with vista can anyone tellme? and if so do you have to pay for using your own design?

Have to say, I really don't like Vistaprint. Not a fan of their products at all, delivery times are stupid unless you pay over the top, the pricing is just a nightmare to work out. Whats wrong with having a price and charging it? And the quality of the products I don't really like.

I get my flyers from Quattro Print UK - full colour brochures / flyers / leaflets / posters / envelopes printing (5,000 A6 full colour double sided for £68, no VAT and inc delivery). And my last set of business cards came from Goodprint Ltd - Premium quality business cards and stationery delivered worldwide. - love them!

Mat

[/quote]
I have just had a design for my nail biz made by wonderful carl, can you use these designs with vista can anyone tellme? and if so do you have to pay for using your own design?[/quote]
Yes you can hun, I have just ordered a load of stuff including large window decals for the car, all it costs is a 1 time fee of about £1.80 to upload the logo. then you can add it to all your stuff including the freebies ..xxx

I have just had a design for my nail biz made by wonderful carl, can you use these designs with vista can anyone tellme? and if so do you have to pay for using your own design?

Carl has just done me a fab logo and business card template, the template for the cards you upload as an image straight onto vistaprint...think they charge a one off upload fee of £3.50

I have tried on their other products but I know there is usually templates which say upload your own design....check with them or have a word with the wonderful carl!!!

xx

Latest posts

Back