Guess whose nails I've just done!?!?!??!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done mate hope im in that possition one day, hope you got some pics not every day gou have this oppertunity

Wow, well done, bet you did a wicked job!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Kirsten! I can imagine how daunting it must have been for you. I get nervous doing a nail technician for the first time, never mind an industry idol.

Thank you for your replies guys.

I am not one to normally comment on this kind of thing however this has sort of upset me. I have been left a negative rep for this thread and I would just like whoever gave me the neg rep to know why I don't 'share my advice' as often anymore! The reasons are as follows:

1. The person who runs this site was actually my old boss and as I still work at the Hyperion Group where this person still has alot of contacts I feel that it is inapproprate to geek all day long!

2. I have moved out of home and I no longer have a PC so I cannot geek in the evenings or on the weekend anymore! I have had alot of rather large problems in my personal life that I have had to overcome and posting on here unfortunately has not been my top priority!!!!!!!!!

3. Gigi actually said I should do a post about this subject!!!! I wasn't going to bother so I was in no way 'boasting' about it as said!!

Ok, rant over!!!! I just wanted to justify my reasons for not posting as often as I did - not that I should have too!!!!!

That's such a shame,i wish we could all be happy for one another :Love:

:hug: You got a negative rep for this thread? How silly. Getting back to the thread, I would have loved to have meet Gigi in the flesh but would have passed out before I was let loose on her hands! Good on you,
You shouldnt have to justify yourself to the person that left you the neg rep, its not worth it.
xxxxx
:green:

Kirsten you are a busy little bee, why does it matter if you post or not its got nothing to do with anyone else what you do and dont do.
Im sorry you have had a neg rep they are probley jelouse of you.
If i had done gigi nails i would want it to be in scratch as well lol.:hug:

I am not one to normally comment on this kind of thing however this has sort of upset me. I have been left a negative rep for this thread and I would just like whoever gave me the neg rep to know why I don't 'share my advice' as often anymore! The reasons are as follows:

1. The person who runs this site was actually my old boss and as I still work at the Hyperion Group where this person still has alot of contacts I feel that it is inapproprate to geek all day long!

2. I have moved out of home and I no longer have a PC so I cannot geek in the evenings or on the weekend anymore! I have had alot of rather large problems in my personal life that I have had to overcome and posting on here unfortunately has not been my top priority!!!!!!!!!

3. Gigi actually said I should do a post about this subject!!!! I wasn't going to bother so I was in no way 'boasting' about it as said!!

Ok, rant over!!!! I just wanted to justify my reasons for not posting as often as I did - not that I should have too!!!!!

Kirsten I'm not here myself that much anymore but had to reply to this...ignore the neg rep thing its not worth a second thought! It's really lovely to hear from you and what you have been up to...am chuffed for you you got to do Gigis nails and all the best with your career honey..you are doing great love Tracy xxx

What is wrong in the world today!

Why does anybody feel that they need to leave a negative rep because of somebody sharing there good new and fortune.

I feel that we must have one very sad geek on here at the minute that is hell bent and ruining everybodys happiness on here!

That is the lowest of the low!

Hi Kirsten,

I have just left you some positive rep as i thought this was unfair.

Just ignore people like this, as there are plenty of people on her who were interested in your thread as you can see by all the positive replies.

And i for one, would have loved to see some pictures!!

Chin up girl, dont let them get to you!:hug:

Kirsten I'm not here myself that much anymore but had to reply to this...ignore the neg rep thing its not worth a second thought! It's really lovely to hear from you and what you have been up to...am chuffed for you you got to do Gigis nails and all the best with your career honey..you are doing great love Tracy xxx

This is great advice! If you feel neg rep is not justified then ignore it (or take it to the Mods to sort out), if you feel there is an element of truth in what they say then learn from it! I'm sure the pos rep you have been given as a result of your above post now more than makes up for it! However remember that if GMG sees this then who will give you neg rep for moaning about the neg rep!!!!

Gigi is a fab person to work on, I did her nails when I stayed with her 2 years ago, she felt like any other client TBH and I didn't feel nervous at all! I bet you had great fun and I bet she had a lovely set of nails! :hug:

I'm not moaning about it! It has upset me but I'm not to bothered!! I just wanted the person to know why I wasn't posting thats all!

Why does it bother you so much mate?
It's just one persons opinion.

Being invisible isn't the same thing is it?

Sorry to hear that.

If Gigi told you to do then, good on you for doing so.

You don't have to justify anything to anyone xxx

Just be really proud of yourself chick. I for one understand why some choose not to answer every question asked any more. There are so many people that seem to sign up for free advice with no intention of getting any training or there are some who only ask questions and never offer help to others, and then again some who ask questions and are nasty about the helpful advice they are getting! Your doing nothing wrong.

I was really interested to know what you had been doing and what Gigi had done so I'm glad you posted!

x x x

Lucky you Tilly Ann...or should I say lucky Gigi!!!!.........
Glad to see you back on site, I hope you try and pop in a bit more often......At least I am only part time with Hyperion so I can geek freely on my days off lol!!!!
I noticed Gigi had her nails au natural when I met her in Leeds a while ago and they were looking fab, they must have been great to work on.
I have been au natural for a while too....Now you have me wanting a new set, preferably CCB.....Can you get up here quick smart??? :lol:

wow kirsten, id have been so scared, i cant even hold my brush right when im in the creative building let alone doing someone like gigi's nails!!!

ignore the neg rep hun - this thread has more nail relavance then a lot of the threads posted in chit chat! (Now im prob asking for neg rep lol) xx

Latest posts

Back