Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :)

I dont think there will be anyone in my area looking, but I'm on the Kapiti Coast, New Zealand (near Wellington).

Im up for anything, so if anyone in NZ is looking for someone, PM me cos I probably wont remember to check back here. :)

hi, im based in essex-near rainham. i dont mind being a guinea pig for waxing/ massage etc- just send me a message x

Hiya,

Is there anyone down south - Braintree way willing to be a guinea pig for nails??

Love Ali xxx Essex

Hi I live Nr Preston and if anyone needs a Guinea Pig I am available for most things. Please PM me if you need anything.
Jackie xx

I'm on the Isle of Wight. I'd like guinea pigs for nails and I'll be a guinea pig for anything

hi, im more than happy to be a guinea pig for any one in the Dorset / Devon area as i live on the boarder.:)

I'm in South Yorkshire and will be a guinea pig in the hope that people will return the favour??? I am doing my hairdressing NVQ!!!

xxx

hi
i think this is a great idea, i remember having to beg people to model for me, need more modelsfor another course im doing,darwen/blackburn area
pm me if i can return the favour
thanx mandy

Hey there,
I'm in West Lothian (near South Queensferry) if anyone wants a model for treatment. I'm going to be doing my foundation creative nail course in Jan/Feb if anyone would like to help me out by being a model...

I will guinea pig for anyone around the Leeds area! any day, any time :)

Hi,

I'm looking for eyelash extension models. I live near Denton in Manchester. PM me if anyone is interested,
Thanks
Kelly

I'm in West Sussex so anyone in West Sussex, East Sussex or Surrey, i'm more than willing, ANYTHING goes!

Hi all

I would love to be someones guinea pig for almost any traetments. i live in stockport near the A6 and i have lota of friends that i could recruit if you needed more guniea pigs.:smack:

Also, i work in manchester so am happy to go to people who need models in manchester. happy to model for any treatments :)

D

Last edited:
know this is an old thread but i'm willing to model for some one skin or nail's is there any one in return? x

In case anyone's tried it since yesterday morning, my guinea pig site will be off-line until tomorrow morning, owing to a technical issue at our local BT exchange (according to my ISP's tech support, they've stopped supporting the PPPoE protocol, which has meant I've had to order a new modem which supports PPPoA in bridged mode; I've had to switch to NAT mode on my modem in order to get it to work temporarily, but the port forwarding to my server will not work with that). Thankfully the new modem will arrive via Saturday delivery tomorrow morning though, so I can get everything back up and running ASAP...

Lol I didnt understand a word you said except not on line!!!

So not computer minded!! But thank you for taking the time to let us all know :hug:

I live in Buckhurst Hill, Essex - Happy to be a model for pretty much anything except waxing :D

Great Idea. Finding models is a minefield.

Lol I didnt understand a word you said except not on line!!!

So not computer minded!! But thank you for taking the time to let us all know :hug:

Ah that's OK, lol. I was certainly surprised when I found out what was the cause of the problem yesterday though, as the existing modem has worked pretty much non-stop since May 2005! Still, I guess the main thing is that I know what's gone wrong (and why), and already know the solution to put it right lol...

I'm still interested in having nail <l&p> guinea pigs in <north> Kent, if anyone fancies a set? :)

I'm happy to be a model or vice versa as i've just finnished a nail course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back