Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.

Right i'll start

* North Ayrshire, Scotland *

I'll be guinea pig for any treatment including hollywood or brazillian (i know they're tough ones to get guinea pigs for)

i live in Buckinghamshire, also near northants and bedfordshire I would be willing be a model if anyone needed one :lol:

i would be a guinepig for most things. i live in cheshire so anyone need me pm me

i'll also offer to be a guinea pig. Am in winchester, hampshire

I'm in Lincolnshire, and I'll piggy for anything hair, skin or nails :)

Right i'll start

* North Ayrshire, Scotland *

I'll be guinea pig for any treatment including hollywood or brazillian (i know they're tough ones to get guinea pigs for)

I am up for that I live in Blackford in Perthshire, looking for reflexolgy clients to help me gain the qualification.

Anyone up for free reflexology????

Last edited:
What a fantastic idea!
I will guinea pig for most things (anything that doesnt hurt!!!), I am in the bedfordshire area

Not much Scottish people on the site, I guess. Shame!!!

Not much Scottish people on the site, I guess. Shame!!!

Sorry babe i'm just too far in Scotland i'm sure when this post picks up there will be someone for everyone.

Lets spread the word and help the newbies

xxx

Great thread pink potions:idea:

I live in northamptonshire/warwickshire and am up for being a guinea!:hug:

i live in Buckinghamshire, also near northants and bedfordshire I would be willing be a model if anyone needed one :lol:

Could you get to Oxford/Abingdon area at all?
xx

Could you get to Oxford/Abingdon area at all?
xx

Probs best if you PM someone if you would like their help as they might not check back here for a while.

xxx

Probs best if you PM someone if you would like their help as they might not check back here for a while.

xxx
Good Idea Pink Potions,Im a bit stressed at the mo, as Im currently writing up my case study for ITEC holistic massage and have to learn for my waxing exam tomorrow.
xx

I really need people in the West Midlands area!! for nails

And I would be willing to return the favour and model for any treatment

Good thread! :)

im from yorkshire so can do brid, goole, hull & area, donacster & area or a bit further possibly :green: ill be a pig for any treatment execpt electrolysis :confused: xx

great idea, im in the merseyside area, and will guinea pig, for skin, hair, reflexology, massage etc, only thing i cant have done is anything nail related, (until i find out whats wrong with them lol)

i'm looking for models for L&P and waxing too, if anyones interested

great thread chick xxx

Fab idea!

I'm in Derby - need models for acrylic nails. I am willing to guinea pig for anything hair, skin, nails, massage etc!

Hi

I am new to these boards, I could be a guinea pig for Doncaster (again) - South Yorkshire, North Lincs., possibly bits of Nottingham area and some North East Midlands would be possibly for me... as someone who is newly qualified I think this is an amazing idea.

Liz

hi,
I would really like some peeps for nails in the South West, ideally Plymouth area. I would also me more than happy to return the favour and model for treatments too. As I'm still working full time it would need to be either evenings or weekends.

Sam xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back