Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need people in the West Midlands area!! for nails

And I would be willing to return the favour and model for any treatment

Good thread! :)

Still need a model.
I'm in oldbury:lol:

hey any cardiff people or southwales area willing to be a model in return any treatments hair nails or skin xx

Hi Trudie,

I live in Newport (Cardiff side) and would be willing to be your pig for hair, nails or skin. I am a trained CND nail tech but haven't been working in the Industry much since I trained and am desperate to get back into it so could do with a few models myself...only thing is, I work long hours so would have to be weekends.

Hope I can help and possibly you could help me?

Laurie

x

Hi Pigs,

I am in Newport, South Wales so if any of you need a model (am open to most things) PM me.

I do work long hours so it would be easier if you could travel to me but am willing to travel depending on how far away you are. It'd probably have to be at the weekend though.

Soon I may be looking for models myself so let me know if you're want to be a pig for me too.

Laurie x

Hi Trudie ... I live in Caerphilly and you can do what you like to me !!!!! well almost !!! :) L x

Hi Leslie,

Would you model for me (nails)? I live in Newport, not looking for models straight away but very soon. I qualified last year but need to get back to it properly. PM if you are!

Thanks,

Laurie x

I'm an Essex girl too!
Chafford Hundred (Lakeside Shopping centre, Thurrock!!)

I'm ready and willing!! x

After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.
hi i live in darlington and i am presently at collage doing my level 3 hairdressing although i am nearly at the end of my course collages always need models and seem to be having problems geting them in so if you live in or near darlington then why not get pamperd at the collage i am sure they dont mind me sugesting this or if you are in any other area were there is a collage then how about giving them a ring and seeing if they need models but darlington is desperat for them since the collage has moved premesis.

I will help anyone out in the Leeds area apart from massage not keen on that.
I also could do with some models for Permanent Makeup just to build up my portfolio. I trained last year and its taking some time to get going and i've been told it'll take a while. I'd rather be doing some than non at all. I have done quite a few people already but i'd like to keep it going. PM me if anyone is interested.

I live just outside Glasgow in Scotland and would happily be a guinea pig for anyone doing training.

Troodle:)

Hi I am perfectly willing to be a guinea-pig for newbies i live in Devon if i can help give me a shout xxxxx:hug:

I live in Lincolnshire but can travel to london/leeds/yorkshire/Nottingham etc

My other half will volunteer too... haha!!!

Up for anything!! Inc brazilians and hollywoods!

More than happy to guinea-pig for anyone for pretty much anything. I'm in Greater Manchester, near Rochdale. Happy to help. Alison x

Hi all,

I am willing to be a ginuea pig for anyone (but not nails, sorry) in the Berkshire area, live in Maidenhead.

I need some ginuea pigs so I can practise spray tanning if anyone is interested....

Thanks xx

Hiya

I need guinea pigs for manicures and/or Biosculpture gel nails (from June onwards) in Fleet, Hampshire. I'm totally new to this, so only understanding and unfazed guinea pigs need apply! Happy to travel a reasonable distance, but I do work 9-5 Monday to Friday.

Also, I may need a model to attend my assessment day, which is likely to be either a Monday or Tuesday, roundabout mid August. I would need to meet up with you about 3 weeks beforehand to do a set of gel nails, as I have to do infills on the assessment day.

If you think you might be able to help, please pm me.

Thanks
Helen

Hiya, i would love to be a guinee pig for any treatments, i am very stressed at the moment and would love a pamper. I can return the favour for beauty, holistics, reiki or spray tanning as i need to practice too. X

I could do with some guinee pigs for nails, acrylics,gels and manicure, pedicure. I live in bristol.

I can still offer to be a guinea pig for things if you need me, I'm in North Ayrshire...spray tanning (as I'm goin on hols on 31st May and could do with a good tan..:green:)....gives a shout and let me know what you're offering.....:lol:x

I can guinea pig for:
  • Manicure
  • Pedicure
  • Nail Art
I am a bit wary of being G/P for enhancements though after that salon destroyed one of my nails lol :eek:

I am in Greater Manchester - Bury/Bolton area. If you have something you want to practice that I haven't mentioned, just ask and I can let you know if I can do it x

I can still offer to be a guinea pig for things if you need me, I'm in North Ayrshire...spray tanning (as I'm goin on hols on 31st May and could do with a good tan..:green:)....gives a shout and let me know what you're offering.....:lol:x

I see your still trying to get this free tan lol !!!

Good Luck!

I could do with some guinee pigs for nails, acrylics,gels and manicure, pedicure. I live in bristol.

Hi Annemac,

I will be a Guinee Pig for you. I live in Newport. I can only do weekends (sometimes Mondays) though if this is any help? I do my own enhancements but you can practive pedicures or toe nail overlays if you want. I tend to change my enhancements quite a lot so will always soak them off for you to practice when I fancy a change. New set on at the moment though!!

Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back