Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like us Glaswegians are more guinea pigs than guinea pig'd.:cry: Where are all the trainees desperate to hear our invaluable words of wisdom. (Okay ,okay I really mean our snores as you massage us!:zzz:)
Thank goodness after years of asking someone finally bought me a beauty gift voucher this Christmas. This will be my 1st treatments since I left college many moons ago. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:green:

I'll be a guinee pig for most things in london

Lisa

I am happy to be guinea pig for any male waxing.
I have extensive experience of being waxed and am happy to
do one to one or for small groups say 2-3 people.

i am in cambridge area but on the essex/suffolk border
and often travel into london

Will be Glad to have anything done !! ...none working 30yr and a 50yr old women ...have car can travel !! Bradwell , norfolk.

Just joined and Im happy to be a guinea pig, sounds like fun.
Happy to help with most things.
Im in the Oxford area.
Emma

After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.
...Have car will travel ...two willing ladies for treatments ..or what-ever !!!...call on 01493 661078 or [email protected]
:)

i live in scun.thorpe but also go to derby once a week or so,
ill be a guinea pig for anything :green:

hi im a lvl 2 beauty student in Newport looking for models and happy to model anything but for hair be warned i have afro hair lol . Im looking for models for manicures, pedicures , facials, waxing, nail art and ina few weeks eye treatments as well.

Im in cheshire and am willing to be a guinea pig for most things

Hiya id be willing to be guinea pig up for MOST things:eek::eek: i dont work in day except Wednesdays based in Crewe cheshire xx:green:

Hi
I need 3 Guinea Pigs as follows: :)

1. For Hollywood Lashes training in Doncaster on 7th March 09. I think afternoon only.

2. For Batley/Dewsbury area for waxing on 16th March 09, for 1pm and then 3pm

3. For Batley/Dewsbury area for Paraffin wax (hands & feet) on 18th March 09 for 1pm and 3pm.

Can anyone help please :)
Thanks
Jayne

I am willing to be a guinea pig for anything I live in Southampton, Hampshire

I am in the Midlands and share my time between here and West Yorkshire and am happy to be a guinea pig for anyone xx

I live in Nottingham and am happy to guinea . Just message me if you need me!

Hi I live in essex and would b a model for anything except brazilian or holywood, hopw that helps anyone

What a fantastic idea!
I will guinea pig for most things (anything that doesnt hurt!!!), I am in the bedfordshire area
Hi I live in Clophill Beds .Ive trained as a nail tech .Would love to go to the Professional Beauty show in London either Monday or Tuesday next week .Dont like travelling alone are you going ,if so could i travel with you .My nearest station is Flitwick

Gemma

i'll be a guinea pig for anyone in essex/cambs/herts borders

will consider anything that doesnt involve pain, lol !!

im also currently looking for guinea pigs in the above areas for makeup application and later this year & spring '10 plan to offer 3 free bridal makeups (trial and day for the whole party) using mac, chanel, bobbi etc in exchange for photos for my web site and portfolio

blush09

hi guys.

i would love to be a guinea pig!

bit of background info...i have very mild acne on my neck and shoulders so don't know if any beauty treatments would be ok, and i live in the greater manchester area - inbetween bolton and wigan.

i've just done my extensions and a colour, so it won't need touching for the time being.

and expect copious amounts of chocolates or cakes...:lol:

jue x

I have already been on here, lol. I think it was a few pages back. I am willing to be guinea pig for anything. I'm in Essex.

Felen X

Hi I live in Darlington, County Durham and would be willing to submit myself to anything apart from waxing.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back