hair and nails on tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
hi geeks im sat here thinking how many times have i been away eg holiday and not been able to get a hairdresser and nail tech to come to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well im thinking i would go on tour go to eg liverpool /blackpool and do the services required for a little extra charge on top to cover travel wot do you all think be gentle

Yes you could leaflet caravan & camping parks, just an idea, or even ask the sites if they could include your details when sending out park info.

Fab idea for holiday makers

Champagne x

like the idea hun but dont think many peeps go on hols to liverpool :lol:

Was thinking more holiday (blackpool) type ......

Liverpool ?????

Champagne x

im emailing a few places this weekend and put a page up for website
liverpool has a lot of overseas tourists because of the beatles hehehee
:hug:

ooh i never knew that , well then hun crack on:green: , hope u do well xxxx

what a good idea...i am 10 min away from isle of sheppey....there are loads of caravan parks there that are always packed bank holidays and through the summer... my best mates family go to one all the time.....a leaflet drop would be an idea.
Good one dee

Good idea Dee.

I'm going to do a leaflet and card drop around the local caravan sites too.
It's worth a try.

xx:hug:xx

like the idea hun but dont think many peeps go on hols to liverpool :lol:

Isn't Liverpool the City of Culture this year as well???

Eh! Eh! Eh! Calm Down Calm Down, dont knock Liverpool, its a popular holiday destination! :)lol:)

Yes Ruth it is City of Culture 2008, and what with the Wag Culture all around us aswell, lots of young girls are going there to have a look in Cricket!! You know the shop with the HUGE bags!!!!

Good luck though hun xxxx

I think it's a great idea hun, and well done for thinking out of the box!!!

Clever girl :lol:

xxxxx

I've got a caravan and I think that would be a great idea, as I'd like a bit of pampering when I'm there. It would also be applicable to people who were touring, or going to one of the parks which rent out caravans.

What about also doing bed and breakfasts too? Might have to give a little "sweetener" for the landlady though.

I think you are on to something there Dee. xxxx

im in Cornwall cant beleive ive never thought of it! have and done b&bs and hotels but never thought of caravan sites doh!!?????????? Thanx

Hi

I was thinking the same thing about my holiday in Italy, going to hopefully buy a caravan over there next week and wonder how many holiday makers might want a manicure or nail enhancements or have lost a nail etc (though I have to get better at it first! LOL) but then again do I really want to do nails on my holiday?

but I also live by the sea with loads of holiday parks so might ring them and take some flyers to them.

Jo xx

I love outside of box thinking.. good one dee! let us know how ya get on.

Hi, sounds like a really good idea Dee,
a lot of people live in luxury mobile homes now too :hug:

Latest posts

Back