Hair Dye Allergy - Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of my clients had a very bad hair dye allergy, even though it was not done by my salon however she was a pretty loyal customer earlier so approached us. 3 days after hair dye application she had this bad itching, scalp started giving away skin and even loosing massive amount of hair. I advised head and shoulders and that helped in controlling the itch but hair fall is still continuing, any help

sounds like a weird allergy usually anaphalaxis sets in . Direct her to the hospital ,just in case

I agree, straight to the hospital- this needs medical attention a.s.a.p. Head and shoulders will make the itch worse.

It's also better NOT to recommend any course of treatment: apart from medical care, as you don't want to get caught up in the blame game.

I agree, straight to the hospital- this needs medical attention a.s.a.p. Head and shoulders will make the itch worse.

It's also better NOT to recommend any course of treatment: apart from medical care, as you don't want to get caught up in the blame game.

Hi, yes I too totally agree with the above , you have to protect yourself too :)
I think if she went to her GP they may offer her something like a mild steroid cream , but ..... as sophisticutz says medical attention needs to be sought as anaphylactic shock can be very dangerous :hug: x minky
Ps.... let us know how she gets on ......

Latest posts

Back