Hair Volumiser/Thickener

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When hair is wet it is in alpha state when dried into another shape ie wavy to straight it is in beta state.

Volumising products are great but the only way to ensure hair stay full bodied until it is wet again is by changing the shape,moulding it either using a large radial brush or velcro rollers my personal fave as they minimise trauma to the hair,this will add body wich is held with product,a quick ,lightrun over with the straighetners to smooth and voila done !

Btw the best volumising products as a general rule are the one that are sprayed at the root,hth x

Edit >> my point is don't waste loads of money on product,it's the technique that counts x

just a bit of feedback for you....i got the tigi bedhead super star stuff and WOW....its brill...my hair feels and looks thicker....great stuff...thanks all xxx

Glad you're pleased with it Angie, it's the only stuff that really works for my hair too. It's great to get the feedback and know something you've recommended has worked.
You go be a full bodied superstar over Christmas.:wink2:

just a bit of feedback for you....i got the tigi bedhead super star stuff and WOW....its brill...my hair feels and looks thicker....great stuff...thanks all xxx

Glad its worked for you, think they've just bought another one out to its fashionista something :green:

Latest posts

Back