Hampshire & IOW Geek Meet - THE PICTURES HAVE BEEN UPLOADED!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamnails72

Reaction score
Not to be outdone by all the other parts of the country, how about we geeks from Hants, IOW and surround all get together?

Who knows, if we all cross our fingers, we could make it a bon voyage for Sassy Hassy and Florence2004? (Power of positive thinking here!)

As a suggestion either Southampton - West Quay or Portmouth Gunwarf?

What do ya think?

Glad you've decided to organise this as I couldn't muster the energy. If peeps want a night out then Gunwharf for me. But if they want a daytime, or housey housey get together then I don't mind having it at mine! If you're coming over from the Island then I have a put you up bed and a couple of sofas people can crash on!

Dependant on when (I'm a bit busy having a baby next year - I'd come along!)

Either Portsmouth or Southampton for me....sure I can drag ~shelley~ along too.

Ooh, can I come too please? Would love to meet fellow geeks! Portsmouth would be ideal for me but willing to travel!

Excellent - why not before crimbo for an evening, we could find one of those lovely places to scoff at Gunwarf? (the food is of course only for soaking up the wine)

Oh dear now I sound like an alcholic lardy! :lol: (truth will out!)

Sounds good, although I know so many people that are saying every Saturday between now and then is booked with parties etc....I know I only have one free one. Time is just flying!

OK maybe a sunday day?

I'd come!!!! defo, am abit shy do you'd have to bare with me

Linzie honey don't worry. I can clickety clack with the keys on the computer, and chat on the phone but I'm like you too!

We can be quiet together!:hug:

Believe it or not I am actually very quiet ... except when I've had a few! Well i can do anyone as I'm a billy no mates and never go out :lol: !

Well I can fit in with everyone else. Just checked my calendar and I'm free every saturday and most sundays (not 17th) in December. I'm hoping its because nobody has arranged anything yet and I'm not really a Billy No Mates lol! Like the idea of the wine Yvette!
Doh! Just read Sassy's reply! We can be Billys together!

Perhaps we could change it to a Billy no Mates meeting!

well i love Italian so Strada's looks good, and I like Indian too!

I've eaten at Strada (Italian) and Cafe Rouge (french) and La Tasca (spanish tapas) and all very nice. Can't go into Loch Fyne tho cos its stinks of fish!!!!!!!!

Nope I'm not a fishy person either!

If everyone is liking Italian, Zizzi's (if its open by then), is also worth considering. its a good quality and well priced Pasta and Pizza (I think they use those nice woodsmoke pizza oven thingy's...they are alwasy yummy anyway) place. We have one in Guildford and its always packed.

Ooh ooh I'll come too if i haven't burst by then!!!
Food sounds GREAT!!!!!!!
I will eat anything-except fish too!He he!!!
I am shy too-maybe its a hampshire thing?!
:hug: xxxxx

Best get it in quick then! Don't want you having a baby in the restaurant!!!!
So what day are we going for then? When is your free day Zingara?

Right ok, so italian sounds favorite, so come on then girlies, when?

Are we looking at sunday still and if so lunchtime or evening?

Latest posts

Back