Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya

I will get there shortly after 1pm :)

Shall we wear red carnations? :lol:

Zoe x

Right, I'll wear a brown top with jeans and my blue geeky wristband...... Please someone come to the Slug & Lettuce??!!! I'll take a mag just in case & will def be in Ask for 2pm!!!

Right, I'll wear a brown top with jeans and my blue geeky wristband...... Please someone come to the Slug & Lettuce??!!! I'll take a mag just in case & will def be in Ask for 2pm!!!
Rich and i will be there,i will be in a lilic coloured suit,and my hair will be wavy for you i promise Zoe,no more straighteners....LOL

So get a martini on the rocks for moi,and half a lager for rich:lol:

I have not long moved back to Hampshire...can I come?

We have had one person sadly unable to come, so its fine to come along, just meet at either 2pm at ASK or earlier at Slug and Lettice.

Don't worry too much about choices at this stage, spoke to ASK and they said that you can choose when you get there.

See you tomorrow :hug:

im v looking forward to tomorrow :)

i just hope i can get me and Lauri there with out getting lost!

Jess
xox

im v looking forward to tomorrow :)

i just hope i can get me and Lauri there with out getting lost!

Jess
xox

Yay - There you are!! :green::hug:

I can bring Stu's sat nav tomorrow....

OMG I'm soo excited!

OMG I'm soo excited!

Bless you! Lovin the avatar btw...might wanna put a coat on tho, bit windy today:green:

Sadly, our super duper organiser Yvette is stranded and cannot make it today:cry::irked::cry: She is not a happy bunny so lets send her some virtual :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Going to miss you hon:cry:. We'll have lots of drinks for you tho:green:

Oh no! Well that's just PANTS!!!! :irked:

Thank you for organising everything Yvette - I'm honestly gutted we're not going to meet each other. :hug:

Poor Yvette - what a bummer. I really feel for you, but I can't say I'm surprised...... I'm not looking forward to the drive tbh.

We'll raise a glass to you and send some pics. :hug: for you.....

xxxxx

Oh no Yvette...that just rotten! I'm gutted for you honey! Next time its a summer meet so you can definitely make it! :hug:

Oh no Yvette...that just rotten! I'm gutted for you honey! Next time its a summer meet so you can definitely make it! :hug:
Great idea!

Well we got back a little while ago after having a fab geeky day! Pics to be uploaded leter.

Gutted our wonderful organdiser Yvette, got marooned on her island couldn't make it but we'll def plan a better time of year next time so it doesn't happen again! That or I'll hijack a boat and come and get you myself hun!

Fab to see my buddies again and meet all those geeks that i hadn't met before.....Gelly, Zo Zo, Beautyguru etc....now I know even more lovely geeks!!!:hug:

I am sooooo gutted that i couldn't come either :cry:

Ive been in a bad mood all day as i wanted to be there !!

Shame you couldn't have made it, we had a great afternoon.

Lovely to meet you all again and Gabi, Rich and Zoe.

I had a great time :green:
It was lovely to meet you all :hug:

well im just home...... okay i admit that we did end up staying behind and chatting for a while!

it was really nice to see everyone again and meet others i havent met before

it was such a shame Yvette and others couldnt make it... we will def have to have another meet soon

Jess
xox

It was wonderful meeting everyone again and new peeps too.Had a fab time and feel totally knackered now,3 days on the trot drinking the vino:eek:.

Oh and Morgandie is simply beautiful.xx

Oh good - your home :) I was worrying you might not find your way back out of the village!!

I had a great time too, it was lovely to meet everyone, and I agree Morgandie is gorgeous, a real little cutie

God didn't we talk a lot of shop!

Oh good - your home :) I was worrying you might not find your way back out of the village!!
Haha,yeah thankfully we found our way out.:green:

Latest posts

Back