Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Morgandie over-dosed on geeks and nails this afternoon. Little minx is STILL awake, after sleeping all the way home in the car!

What did you all do to her! :lol:!

Aaahhhh Morgandie is SUPER CUTE!!!!

It was fab to see you all yesterday and great to meet some new faces too! I'm all for the idea of a Summer Geek Meet, although I warn you in advance that my legs in shorts have been known to scare small children!! :D

Morgandie is a beautiful blessing, Lyndsay, she's done you both proud and it was a real pleasure to meet her - her gorgeous smiles really lit up the room.

Big thanks to Yvette for organising everything - gutted that you couldn't make it, but hope to see you at the Summer Meet! :hug:

Andy xx

Well I am gutted because my pics that Maria took havn't turned out well at all,I think there's something wrong with camera as they are all blurred:cry:

I think I may have to buy another as noticed this has happened before.:irked:

pm me with your email address hun and I'll send you our pics......I'm having trouble uploading at the mo....probably cos my premium geek subscription has run out and my paypal password seems to have a problem, so I'm having trouble renewing!

Could it have been the vino Babs?:lol:

I'll glady upload them for you Lyndsay if you want to send them to me [email protected]. Got a smashing one of Andy to put up in a later!

Could it have been the vino Babs?:lol:

I'll glady upload them for you Lyndsay if you want to send them to me [email protected]. Got a smashing one of Andy to put up in a later!

wasn't me that took them though Tracey(maria was only drinking wine and lemonade),so cant blame them on vino,def the camera as played up before.:cry:

Christmas is coming, if you ask Santa nicely you may get a new one in your stocking!

Aww thanks hun.....just sent them to Babs and Zoe before I saw this and asked one of them to put them up....so I'm sure they will, but thanks anyway! xxx

Aww thanks hun.....just sent them to Babs and Zoe before I saw this and asked one of them to put them up....so I'm sure they will, but thanks anyway! xxx
Thanks for sending Lyndsay,they are much better than my disaster but I cant upload as not premmie either.

I could ask for camera for Xmas not sure what one to go for,my daughter has one that was cheaper than mine and she always gets lovely pics off of it,flash or no flash.

Here's the pics!

geekmeet 1.jpg
geekmeet2.jpg
geekmeet3.jpg

Still one of Andy to come...

lovely to see you all xxxxx

What the heck is going on with my face!!! :eek:

Shae (my eldest) said 'that's not you! That looks like an angry old woman' :lol: :cry:

Shae (my eldest) said 'that's not you! That looks like an angry old woman' :lol: :cry:

Don't worry, we all know you're gorgeous in the flesh!

I also look like a total geek (no pun intended)

Please someone tell me I don't look like that in real life :lol:

Btw. Lucy is my daughter in case anyone's wondering who the miniature geek is :)

It's so lovely to be able to put names to faces .... looks like you had a great evening too.

Glad you all had a great time . . . . but sad I couldn't be there. :cry: Oh well, there's always next year :hug:

I think Morgandie over-dosed on geeks and nails this afternoon. Little minx is STILL awake, after sleeping all the way home in the car!

What did you all do to her! :lol:!

Well she was here for the last one, but of course couldn't see anything ... this time she was able to join in :lol:
Glad you all had a great time!

Sass, I actually took a pic on my phone of us all saying 'cheers' and tried to send it through to you....so you could be with us in spirit, so to speak....but I only have your old UK mobile number, so it bounced!

But we did think of you! xx

Sass, I actually took a pic on my phone of us all saying 'cheers' and tried to send it through to you....so you could be with us in spirit, so to speak....but I only have your old UK mobile number, so it bounced!

But we did think of you! xx

Aw cheers hun xxx It's the thought that counts xxx

Latest posts

Back