Hamster update !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Just before you all get excited... NO WE HAVE NOT FOUND IT :eek:

The sarger gets worse..

We told the little girl that her hamster has gone missing, and it was taken quite well:lol:

BUT !!!!!

I returned the hamster today (their mother works nights and today was the first day it could be returned)
To find.....

WE HAVE TOLD THE WRONG CHILD:eek::eek::eek:

I took it into the house.. placed it in the correct place and left very quickly.. to be chased in my car by their mother (in her pj,s) that the hamster we thought had gone was there but the one we thought we had has gone.. (following)

More tears:rolleyes:

Watch this space !!!

Oh no, can this get any worse ?:cry:

Oh Liz, what a nightmare! Hope things calm down soon and you can get back to a hamster free life.

Oh no! I'll never offer to petsit anything smaller than a guinea pig after reading about this.

My friends obviously trust me:eek: I have two bunnies to baby sit this weekend and a another friends dog for a week..

I am really lucky I have friends with sense of humour:lol::lol:

My friends obviously trust me:eek: I have two bunnies to baby sit this weekend and a another friends dog for a week..

I am really lucky I have friends with sense of humour:lol::lol:
And they are really lucky that you're obviously bonkers! :eek::green:

It could only happen to you Liz :eek::lol:

ooooohh, nooooooo!!!!
I have visions of bunnies disappearing down a doggy's throat!!!!
Take care!!!!
Marion X

poor you...hope it sorts itself out for your sake,s! xx

ok.... here goes... Just to let you all know that there has been NO sign of the little sod... the only thing that has happened is that the electric pops off from time to time:eek:..
We have decided to give up looking for him and have put him in the dogs stomach:eek:.. Thats the only place we have not looked..

So it looks like we have a murderess in our mists.... ME !!!!!!!

Looks like the chopper has done more damage than we thought..:lol::lol:

Liz hun, have you been looking all this time? Wondered why you hadn't been about for a while.:green:

ok.... here goes... Just to let you all know that there has been NO sign of the little sod... the only thing that has happened is that the electric pops off from time to time:eek:..
We have decided to give up looking for him and have put him in the dogs stomach:eek:.. Thats the only place we have not looked..

So it looks like we have a murderess in our mists.... ME !!!!!!!

Looks like the chopper has done more damage than we thought..:lol::lol:

you dont have to look in your doggy belly to see if the hamster was eaten !!!!!!!............
poor you....

Latest posts

Back