Happy Birthday Samantha (Mrs Geek) 40 today!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still 39 ..... Ha ..... :lol:

happy birthday samantha
have a lovely day
&
enjoy your party
love & best wishes
angie
xxxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FABULOUS STUNNA!!!:green:

:hug: Well everyone, what a night! Again thank you all for your warm wishes and kind words. I had a blast last nght. Sam had organised these pictures of me from baby through to present day; no pink eyeshadow and blue mascara thank god but he did blow up one of me at 11 in pink satin trousers (like Grease) but I had to have pink!! I will post on my profile so you can all have a laugh.

My best friend organised a cake that was simply unreal - you have to see to believe and again I will post pictures... and finally amazing balloons all around the room in the shape of giant stiletto shoes - honestly they were brilliant! I of course invited all ore CND Ambassadors and got to hang out with many of them including the Fee's and Clare (Clara Doon) whose birthday it was too so that was cool.

Anyway, will get pictures up soon but it really was a night to remember and I loved every second. I am so blessed to have the family and friends I have in my life but especially my husband and boys! :Love::Love:

Sounds amazing, so glad you had such a lovely day and evening xx

Glad you had a fantastic time - after the Event, I know no one does parties like you guys LOL.

:hug: Have a good one :hug:

A very happy birthday babes we are getting nearer to the age when we will get that italian dream :hug:

sorry only just seen this, i hope you had a lovely day, :hug::hug::hug:

Happy Birthday hun
You don't look anywhere near
:eek:40:eek:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back