Happy Birthday Tonicj

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virtues2011

Reaction score
I'm sure there are many geeks that have known Tonicj far longer than I, but in the short time I have spent online with her she has always been helpful, caring, extremely sensitive and kind hearted...and not forgetting great fun. I would just like to say on behalf of myself, and all that admire Tonicj, a collective, warmingly, heartfelt Birthday wish, and to all who share my warmth for her impart with the continuing well wishes on this special occasion. Let her know just how much our geeky friend means to us....lets go..send those wishes....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there are many geeks that have known Tonicj far longer than I, but in the short time I have spent online with her she has always been helpful, caring, extremely sensitive and kind hearted...and not forgetting great fun. I would just like to say on behalf of myself, and all that admire Tonicj, a collective, warmingly, heartfelt Birthday wish, and to all who share my warmth for her impart with the continuing well wishes on this special occasion. Let her know just how much our geeky friend means to us....lets go..send those wishes....

Happy birthday Tonicj!
I wish you all the best and I hope your children and hubby spoil you 😘
I don't know what the Chit Chat forum on SG would be without you, I haven't directly chatted to you but I always seem to enjoy your posts especially the deep ones.
Keep 'em coming!
Lots of love xxxxxxx

I love Tonicj ;)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Tonicj
Happy Birthday to you

I hope you have a fabulous day and get spoilt rotten like you deserve :)

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Happy Birthday TonicJ
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi TonicJ,

Wishing you a very happy birthday and may your day be filled with surprises and love.

Have a fantastic day xx

Happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day and all your birthday wishes come true xxx

Happy birthday lovely,
Have a fab day and hope you are spoilt rotten!
Xxxx🎉💝🎊💗😘💐🍰🎂🍹

Happy Birthday Tonicj, I hope you have a fantabulous day xx

I've puckered up just for you!!

Attachments

• 1394178563201.jpg
    1394178563201.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 102
I agree with Elaine- this forum would never be the same without you- love your threads and posts and your genuine kind hearted attitude!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Xxx

Happy birthday lovely lady! Hope you get spoiled lots! Xxx

Can only agree with all that's been said in this lovely thread.....

Have a wonderful birthday!!!:hug:

Happy Birthday!!

Hope you have a fantastic day and that everyone looks after you.
Xxx

Happy Birthday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Happy Birthday :) xx

Happy Birthday

Anne Tonicj, Have a fantastic one,hope youre spoilt rotten, cos you deserve it

xxx

I made this earlier !

Happy Birthday

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 42
Happy birthday hope you have a lovely day xxxx

Happy Birthday! Have a lovely day xx

What nice wishes so far and I agree with everything that's been said tonicj,and the forum is a better place for having you around :hug::hug:

Hope you have a brilliant day and you get really spoilt rotten:) xxx

Happy Birthday! :D

Latest posts

Back